六; Six

Your Point of View-

I have no clue how long I was out for, but I woke up to a voice calling out to me...

I slowly sat up, it was cold and smelt like a doctors office. I sat up and saw Ximen, Si, and Meizuo surrounding me. It was Si who had called out to me, they all one by one hugged me. It had been Si who came to check on me who found out the news of my passing out. He had alerted Ximen and Meizuo, who replied, and Lei who was nowhere to be found. He quickly sat by my side checking my head, he made sure I wasn't injured before punching my shoulder. When I winced he quickly hugged me to apologize. It seemed off, everything did. I couldn't even remember the pain or what I felt. I quickly let my surroundings set in, I was in a hospital. I quickly made Ximen grab my chart and hand it to me, during my time traveling the world I learned a lot about medical things due to the sickness my mother had developed. I read over the chart and my heart sank, it was kind of serious. I had passed out from over exhaustion and stress and twisted my left wrist (or right if your left handed), which caused it to have to be bandaged up along with my ankle in a small loose sprain. I smiled to myself, so they wouldn't be alarmed and had him put it back.

I heard footsteps come rushing down the hall and in through the door burst my two childhood friends, Wang Bai and Zhang Ling. Apart from f4 they had been there for me, especially from the whole Jing incident. Bai rushed over first pushing past everyone and climbing into the bed to hug me, he was pulled off a minute later by Ling who hugged me. F4 had heard of them and they were attending a different school until a week from now when Ling would transfer over to join me. Bai couldn't since he was in a better school with a long program, (medical). "Ling Ling, Bai, I'm fine." Bai looked up from the chart and yelled, which he doesn't do often, "YOU SPRAINED YOUR ANKLE AND WRIST HOW ARE YOU FINE?". I looked down the rest of them confused and worried, he walked over observing my wrist and ankle. This is when I noticed he had left work early to come to the hospital, well he left his station to come to my room since he still had his medical coat on. He graduated early, and was a doctor by the age of 21. He was only 23 and the same age as me. I would be graduating this year and he would be on his 3rd year as a doctor.

It was weird to be friends with a genius like him, I was used to people of buissness. We all sat talking until one by one they left until I was left with Bai, who eventually had to check on another patient. Lei never showed up, I guess Jing arrived. My heart fell, the memories hit me hard and I grabbed my head. With that a nurse rushed in, I had hit the button by accident and with that I apologized but she noticed my peaked heart rate and went immediately to get my doctor. Bai changed it to himself since he had an opening and rushed in his face worried, when he saw me sitting peacefully but my eyes pained with worry he usherEd the nurse out and kneeled by my bed grabbing one of my hands. He placed his head on my hand and asked his voice scratchy and tired "What happened?". I took my free hand and set it on his head slowly brushing his hair, "I just had some memories of Jing hit me hard." He looked up my hand by his face, "She is coming back isn't she?" I nodded my heart sinking.

He got up hugging me and then stepping back, "I'll see if I can pick you up every day, or I'll try if my schedule allows." I smile to him as he leaves, I hear my phone ring and I reach over to see Si's number. "Hey....." I mumble into the phone. Si's voice comes through loud and excited, "Jing is back!" I hung up the phone immediately, I cried softly. I hugged my knees and waited for my discharge papers to finally arrive.

I couldn't even think of how Monday would be, but I had to make it through tomorrow. If I could survive the terrible trials of Saturday, things aren't going to go well...