八; Eight

Things are never easy but if we try to make them easier will it work out or ruin our lives?

The room became light, my eyes shutting even tighter than before. I sat up to a pain in my wrist,

"Ah right, I'm injured."

Quickly and in one motion I managed to get out of bed a hobble over to my wardrobe, which I quickly put my hands on to steady myself, without putting too much pressure on my foot or hand. I winced as I set my hands on the wardrobe though, as I slightly bent it the wrong way sending a shock through it. I reached my hand down to the drawer and opened it grabbing out an outfit that I had pre-assembled when I moved back to spare time.

I wobbled to the bathroom, using my bad hand to hold the clothes while my good hand pushed open the door. I stumbled in and shut the door before setting down the clothes and getting myself ready for a shower. By the time I got out, it was almost 30 minutes later. I knew I had to be quick or I would be late, so I quickly dried my hair and brushed it. I threw on some simple makeup and looked at my final look in the mirror. The outfit and makeup seemed to match with my hair and the event.

Nodding to myself I left the bathroom and headed downstairs with my phone and backpack. I slid on my shoes and quickly shuffled off to the awaiting car outside. As I got into the car I put in my earbuds and clicked "shuffle" on my playlist as I looked out the window observing each detail of the scenery. As we approached the cafe I sighed and turned off my music getting ready to exit the car with assistance from my assistant.

It didn't take too much time for me to get in and to the table where Mr. Lui sat. He looked me over before putting the pieces together and his smile faded, he waved the people around off leaving us alone in the room. He broke the awkward silence his smooth voice cutting it,

"So faking a relationship eh?"

I took a breath and slightly nodded, he knew it and I did too. My parents arranged this 'relationship' for me or I would have to marry into the Daoming family. It was a tactic used commonly in my family, lying.

The conversation was mostly how we would pull this off, and then the conversation switched over to my music. I quickly changed the subject to food, not wanting to confide too much in Lui much. He and I never talked until recently, despite knowing each other for forever.

After a few hours the event ended and we parted ways, he headed back to his company and I headed straight to my in-house studio. Once I arrived home and was in the studio I locked the door and looked at my phone, it was Sunday tomorrow which meant I had a day in the studio to calm down before school the following day. Before Jing.

My phone buzzed and I quickly picked it up to read over the message from Meizuo,

Meizuo: Hey sorry, have to cancel. Ttyl!

Y/N: It's ok I'm busy tomorrow anyways, I'll see you on Monday.

Meizuo: Ok, bye

I quickly went over to my violin picking it up and looking it over before playing a small melody. It went on and I swayed to the melody slightly as I played, this melody meant so much to me. Lei taught it to me many many years back. I smiled as I finished the last note, which was crisp and perfect. I couldn't count the number of times I played that melody in just the last month, and despite my wrist being all messed up it was still easy enough to play.

I set down the Violin and then my day of solitude began.

Smol A/N:

SUPER SPECIAL CHAPTER TEN, be ready! Chapter nine will just be events leading to it~