14

"Beyoncé Please" I Heard Her Ask. I Rolled My Eyes Ignoring Her Once Again.

"What Does It Have To Take For You To Accept Me?"

I Looked At Her For The First Time This Whole Conversation "It's Too Late...I Always Tried Not To Hold A Grudge Against You. I Tried To Say You Were Just Sick And Couldn't Physically Take Care Of Us But After Months Turned Into Years I Knew You Weren't Coming Back For Us. It Was Clear To Me" I Spat.

She Let Out A Sigh, Odessa Walked Into The Room "Hey, Can You Give Us A Minute?" She Asked Tina. She Got Up From The Bed Leaving The Room.

"Beyoncé, I Know You Put Up This Strong Wall And You Don't Want Anybody To Break It Down. I Use To Be Like You...That's Why I'm So Patient With You" She Said.

"I Don't Call Trying To Fight Me In The Back Seat Of Your Car Patient" I Said.

She Chuckled "No I Was Sick Of Your Attitude That Night. But I Resented Mom Too For Many Years Because I Had No Idea Who She Was, You At Least Grew Up Around Her" She Said.

"It Wasn't Unicorns And Rainbows, It Was Better For You That Way"

"It Wasn't, You Know How Foster Care Is. I Was Never Adopted It Was So Hard For Me But I Didn't Let That Stop Me After Awhile. I Figured Being Bitter And Rude Wasn't Going To Help My Problems So When I Got Of The Home I Got My Act Together Soon Met Derrick And Settled Down. I Then Decided To Find My Mom, I Wanted A Whole Family. It Took A Longtime But When She Told Me About Y'all I Had To Find You Guys Too. To Find Out I Had Little Sisters I Teach Different Things And We Can Bicker And Fight And Make Up The Next Day Like Nothing Happened. That's What I Wanted...I Didn't Get It But I Know It's Only Because You Guys Don't Trust People Right After The Bat, Sometimes That's Good And Sometimes It's Not" She Explained.

I Looked Up At Her "Your Just Bullshitting"

"No I'm Not, That's Why I Wanted To Take Custody Of You Guys-"

"But Why Didn't You Let Tina Get Custody Of Solange Since You Knew She Was Clean For "Years" " I Said.

"Because I Didn't Know If She Was Ready To Actually Be A Parent. I Only Lied And Said She Was Still Using So Your Social Worker Would Try Hard To Find Y'all"

"No Matter How Much You Talk To Me About Her And Try To Make Me Feel Bad For Her I Won't Change My Mind. You Don't Know Nothing About Us And What Solange And I Had To Go Through" I Said.

She Let Out A Sigh "But She's Trying Now, Solange Isn't Warned Up To Her Yet But At Least She's Opened To Her"

"Solange Has Been Wanting To Know Her Since She Could Talk, She's Just A Child Of Course She Loved The Idea Of "Mommy Coming Back" She Has A Huge Heart" I Snapped.

Derrick Walked In Knocking On The Open Door "Odessa The Food" He Said. Odessa Got Up "Shoot I Almost Forgot" She Said Walking Out Of The Room. He Looked At Me "Everything Alright?" He Asked.

"It's None Of Your Business" I Said

He Walked In Chuckling "Of Course Your Living Under My Roof, I Have To Make Sure Your Okay"  He Said Sitting On The Bed Next To Me.

"Can You Get Out Of This Room" I Said. He Placed His Hand On My Thigh "This My Room" He Said.

"What Did I Tell You About Touching Me?" I Asked. He Chuckled "You Just Playing Hard To Get" He Smirked As His Hand Went Further Up.