19

"Take It Back" I Said Walking Back In The House.

"Beyoncé They Chipped In, They Just Had A Little Piece Into Your Gift" Jay Said. I Turned Around "I Don't Want Them Trying To Buy My Love" I Said. He Looked Down.

"Don't You Think I Know That? You Need A Car, I Won't Always Be Around And Now That The Williams Are Letting Us Take Solange On The Weekends Don't You Want To Pick Her Up And Your Sister Time?" He Asked.

I Rolled My Eyes Taking The Keys From His Hand "Thank You" I Said.

He Smiled Brightly "Your Welcome, You Deserve It"

"Test Drive?" I Asked, He Busted Out Laughing "With Your Heavy Foot Ass?...Bet" He Said We Both Raced To The Car Getting In.

"Shit I Love New Car Smells" I Said Buckling Up.

"You Need To Put Black Ice Air Freshener In Here" He Said. I Looked At Him Twisting Up My Face.

"Niggas Stay Want To Put That In Their Cars, But This Is My Car" I Said As I Started Up The Car Pulling Out The Driveway. We Drove Around Picked Up Something To Eat Then Headed Back To The House.

"Are You Scared About Starting School?" Jay Asked. I Was Laying Back On Him While He Sat Against The Headboard While We Ate Our Food.

I Shrugged "A Little...Mostly Because I've Gotten So Used To Being Around My Crew And Now They Won't Be Around Me"

"True, But You'll Be Fine. Just Focus On Your Education"

I Looked Up At Him "I'm Excited About Learning In My Field"

He Smiled Leaning Down To Kiss My Lips. I Decided To Go To School For Child Phycology. I Mean It's Like My Purpose. I Want To Help Children Because I Didn't Have Help As A Young Girl And It Ruined Me. Not All Kids Will Be Able To Go Through Growth Like I Got To.

"Thank You For The Car...Seriously" I Said Getting Up To Look Into His Eyes.

"It's No Biggi-"

"No Jay, You've Been My Rock And I Don't Know Where Solange And I Would Be If I Never Made That Call...I Would've Grown Up With No Education, I'll Still Have A Stank Attitude-"

"You Still Do" He Said Cutting Me Off, I Playfully Rolled My Eyes.

"I'm Serious Baby...I Owe You My Life" I Said Softly.

He Leaned In "You Can Owe Me By Continuing To Be You"

I Blushed As He Kissed My Lips I Added Tongue.
****
"Why Did I Let Y'all Drag Me Here?" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Because It's Our Last Night Together Before We Go Our Separate Ways" Nicki Said As We Walked Into The Building. We Were At Some Party Outside The City, They Knew I Hated Patties But Since It Was The Last Night For Us To Be Together For Awhile I Decided To Suck It Up.

"I'd Rather Be Home With My Man" I Said.

"Bitch You  Be Around Him More Than Us" Kelly Said Making Me Laugh.

"Ima Get Us Some Drinks" Ezrah Said Leaving Us.

"Girl Where Is Dre And Nick?" Kelly Said.

"Y'all Said Y'all Weren't Meeting Up With Niggas" I Said.

"Well We Knew If We Said That You Wouldn't Show Up" Nicki Said.

"Plus You Got Ezrah" Kelly Smiled.

"Ezrah Will Be Dancing On About Ten Niggas By The End Of The Night" I Said.

"They Over There Come On, We'll Meet Up With You And Ezrah Later" Nicki Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "But Ezrah Is Getting Our Drinks!"