20

*1 Year Later*
"Can Emily Sleepover This Weekend?" Solange Asked As We Got Into My Car.

"Uh Let Me Think About It" I Said Cranking Up The Car While Jay Walked Up To My Window. I Pressed The Button Watching The Window Go Down Causing Me To Smile.

"What You Cooking Tonight?" He Asked.

"Spaghetti?" I Asked Shrugging.

"With Garlic Bread Please" Solange Said Making Me Playfully Roll My Eyes.

"You Got To Pick Up Bread Daddy" I Said Jay Chuckled.

"Will Do, Love Y'all" He Said Before Kissing My Lips.

I Watched Him Get Into His Car Before Speeding Off To Drop Solange To School. Then To Work, I Ended Up Getting A Paid Internship Under My Field. It Works With My School Schedule Perfectly. I Walked Into The Office Saying My Hellos Until I Reached My Desk Outside Of Lauren's Office.

I Placed My Purse Down Getting Started On My Work , Lauren Came Out "Hey, Jermey Isn't Coming In Today" She Said.

"Okay Cool" I Said.

"How Was Your Weekend?"

"Great, The Family Photoshoot Was Perfect You Want To See The Proofs?" I Asked Reaching For My Purse.

"Aw Yes, You Guys Are Such A Beautiful Family" Lauren Complimented. I Was Beyond Grateful For A Nice Boss That Was Patient And Wasn't Rude To Me. Lauren Has Taught Me So Many Things And We've Growing Kind Of Close, Even Though We Aren't Close In Age She Acts Like She's My Age.

"Awwww So Cute" She Gushed, I Smiled Handing Her My Phone So She Can Swipe Through.

"Solange Is Going To Be A Heart Breaker When She Grows Up" Lauren Said. I Giggled "Thanks, She Hates That She Has To Get Braces So I'm Going To Let Her Get Them When She's A Teenager" I Added.

"Oh Okay, Oh What Did Professor Folly Say?"

"I Got A 92% Thanks To You" I Smiled.

"That's Great, I Told You. I Mean I Do Have My Degree" She Said.

I Smiled "Let Me Let You Get Back To Work"

I Nodded As She Went BackYo Her Office While I Started On Paper Work.

After Work I Headed To Solange She Should Be Just Getting Done With Softball Practice. About Twenty Minutes I Rolled Up In Front Of The School And Seen Solange Say Bye To Some Of Her Teammates Before Getting In The Front.

"How Was Practice?" I Asked, She Grabbed My Phone Playing Music Through My Aux Cord.

"It Was Good, We Mostly Practiced On Fly Balls...When Can I Get A Phone?" She Asked.

"Solange Your Nine Years Old, What You Need A Phone For?"

"Everyone Has A Phone Except Me Plus I'm Turning Ten Soon, Can I Get A Phone For My Birthday?" She Asked. I Busted Out Laughing "You Have An iPad Can't You Use What's App To Text Your Friends?" I Asked.

"You Need An Actual Phone Number, Theres IMO That's What I've Been Using But Nobody Wants To Use That To Message People On" She Complained.

"Wow Your Really Turning Into A Teenager" I Said Followed By A Chuckle.

My Phone Started To Ring Seeing It Was Jay And I Answered Through The Phone. "Hey Baby" I Said Stoping At A Red Light.

"Hey, You Picked Up Solange?" He Asked.

"Yup, She's Begging For A Phone...A Nine Year Old Is Begging For A Phone. I Got My First Phone Like Two Years Ago" I Said.

"I'm A Good Girl, I Make Good Girls, I'm One Of The Best Players On The Team" Solange Tried To Convince.