Ramuda Amemura || Smut ||

(H/C) = Hair Color
(Y/S/N) = Your Sister's Name
(B/N) = Boy's Name

---

A certain (H/C) haired woman, was stomping on her way home. Unfortunately, her previous boss fired her for spilling coffee on their clothes. She was devastated to know that she's dismissed from the work she 'oh so loved'.

The temperature lowered when she entered a narrow street, which is a short route to her apartment. Her head began to produce some dark thoughts.

All of the sudden, a cheerful pink blob appeared beside her and embraced her.

"Onee-san~ Let's have some fun shall we?"

"Whaaa--" Her eyes widened when the guy in front of her shoved a lollipop in her mouth as she ruffled his hair.

"Can you accompany me to a shooting today? I'm a fashion designer. It'd be wonderful if I'm going to design the clothes of a pretty Onee-san~ Before that, I'm Amemura Ramuda!" He closed his eyes and smiled adorably.

"Now, are you gonna come with the cute guy in front of you?"

"A-ah! Onee-chan! I-I was waiting for you here! Hello *(Y/S/N)-chan!"

"Fufu~ Don't worry you're not in trouble. I was on the way to meet *(B/N) in our apartment. Hehe~ I'm not gonna mess with him in front of our little sister. I fetched her from her school"

"Yeah right. I don't wanna hear your activities with your boyfriend" the shorter one replied.

"Anyways, we are now going. See you later nee-chan" *(Y/S/N) bid with her sister and dragged the eldest.

(Y/N) mentally facepalmed as she saw their younger sister drag the eldest one.

"Does that mean that you're allowed to go with me?" Ramuda's eyes began to sparkle and held her hands to run to the studio.

-----

They panted together like dogs aftee they reached the studio. They entered the building and he introduced her to the staff.

"Okay. Now that you've been informed about the shooting, let's start. (Y/L/N)-chan, you're gonna photoshoot with your designer. It's nice to have you Amemura-san. "

"We've seen your intoxicating designs that became trending in France. It's amazing how an adorable person like you, could create dark and meaningful designs." Another designer complimented him. The conversation went on for a few minutes, then they started.

"Onee-san, come closer." Ramuda said and clings onto her neck, his face becoming near to his face.

"E-eh? Amemura-kun?" She blushed profusely, as the photoshoot went on.

A few hours passed by and their activity ended.

"You're a natural at this (Y/L/N)-san!'

" No wonder, we finished this fast!"

A few more staffs congratulated each other and they bid farewell.

"Can we celebrate together Onee-san?"

"Sure!" Her eyes closed happily, for she was hired by a famous fashion industry. They held hands on their way, a glint filling Ramuda's blue orbs.

They ate sweets, pastries and had fun with each other like they've known each other forever. After hours of fooking around and eating, the woman fell asleep.

Ramuda twirled (Y/N)'s beautiful and silky (H/C) locks as the woman beside him slept silently.

'She's so pretty' he thought.

She began to stir, when her legs entangled with his, brushing his shaft unintentionally.

"A-ahn~" he grunted. His hands reached her rosy cheeks and his mouth touched her neck.

(Y/N) shot up from her sleep, being ticklish when his mouth touched her neck.

"D-did you just----" she was cut of when Ramuda aggressively locked his lips with her, not minding to show his true self.

His tongue guided her to a french kiss, exploring every nook and crannies in her mouth. He began to undress her, and removed his clothes too.

He parted their lips to breath and attacked her neck, down to her breasts.

He licked and kissed her left nipple, pinching and playing with the other one.

He earned a set of moans from her as he proceeded and positioned his member.

"Ah. But before that, let's play a game~" He pulled out a lollipop from the drawer beside his bed and shoved it in her mouth.

"You must not let that go," his voice deepened and thrusted in her.

"Okay?~~" and switched back to his usual cheerful voice.

His hips thrusted forwards and backwards slowly, teasing the woman below him.

"Ramu- Ah~" her voice can't be heard due to the fact that the lollipop inside her mouth is currently gagging her.

But Ramuda, complied to her request. She let out another set of cries and moans, that caused the lollipop to fall.

"I thought you liked this game? Ne? Onee-san?" He whined, then his voice changed.

"Now I have to punish you." (Y/N) could only answer him with her squeaks and moans. But for him, it was enough to make him go crazy.

He thrusted faster and deeper, as their eyes rolled back from the entrancing pleasure they feel, lascivious thoughts feeling their minds.

They couldn't think straight and only went on through their instincts.

"I think I-I'm gonna--- " (Y/N) released and Ramuda rode his orgasm.

Creamy spooge filled her womanhood as they panted and kissed passionately flopping down beside each other.

"That was fun Onee-san!"

"I'm glad I got to know you~" He kissed her cheek and cuddled with her.

---

If you liked the one-shot, feel free to donate to my wallet!

https://ko-fi.com/shiomiiiii