Saburo Yamada

Requested by: littlelemon06

Sorry it took so long and if it's too short!  I got no excuses but, thank you for requesting!

• — •

Saburo was just minding his own business, until a classmate of his tapped his shoulder .

"Hey, do you have a minute to spare?", (Y/N) asked.  He placed his pen down, and curiously nodded to her.

She fumbled for a bit, blushing.  It was obvious that she was hesitating about something.  He raised his eyebrow at her in suspicion, and talked. 

"What do you need?  Hurry up so we can get over this soon", his reply only made her more nervous.  Shaking her head while muttering a series of encouragement for herself, she stood up and bowed.

"Saburo-kun, please...!!", she trailed off.

"Please what?"

'I swear if this is a confession that will embarrass me..' , he thought.

"Please tutor me!", she yelled once again, making their classmates look at them. 

"You really had to yell?", he rubbed his forehead.  She just nodded enthusiastically, unfazed by his annoyed expression.

He deadpanned at her, making a staring contest happen between the two of them.  Saburo didn't think twice and completely broke the competition and shrugged at her.

"I'll think about it"

After 3 hours, it's finally time to go home.  Of course the afternoon didn't went by peacefully.  (Y/N) kept bothering him about the tutoring thing, in 3 classes.  That's right, 3 hours of hell for the youngest Yamada.

How bad is it?  Well, (Y/N) just tapped his shoulder every 5 minutes, asking about his decision every now and then.  He wanted to stab her with a pencil everytime she tried to bother him. 

Sighing at the memory of the hellish experience, the girl appeared in front of him.

"Saburo~  Will you be my... tutor?" she smiled, handing him a milk carton.  Smiling at the gesture, he just nodded. 

"We'll start today.  Where do you want to do it?" he asked, arranging his notebooks back into his bag.

"Is it alright if we start at yours?  I don't think I'll be able to concentrate because of my younger brother", she sighed reminiscing the memory of her brother drawing on her essay.

"Alright.  I'll text Ichi-nii about it" grabbing his bag, he quickly texted his older brother about a girl coming over. 

The girl beside him squealed and gave him a tight hug as thanks. 

"Thank you so much!!!! You're such a life saver Saburo!", she smiled at him, making him blush at her actions.  Seeing her smile without any signs of being flustered hit him with the thought of her being oblivious. 

It was kinda disappointing for him but he's going to make sure that you will be blushing because of him next time. 

He just gave her a half smile, walking outside their classroom, with her following afterwards.  It was a very unexpected encounter for him, but it was the very beginning of something beautiful for the two.

• — •

If you liked the one-shot, feel free to donate to my wallet!

https://ko-fi.com/shiomiiiii