Yumeno Gentaro

-------

The 22 year old woman's fingers swiped and tapped the screen of her phone, bored by the constant announcement of precautionary measures to avoid the risk of being infected with the Coronavirus.

'Fucking Virus...' she thought, tapping aggressively, that caused her phone to slide over the table and lose the combo seconds before the game ends.

Pissed off by the incident, she pressed the button to redirect her to the homepage of the game.

Seeing that she has no energy left, she just threw it against the bed and stood up, walking towards the bedroom door.

She's been experiencing mood swings since the outbreak happened. Not meeting her beloved is one of the reasons. Tired of the loneliness that she feels, she walked back to her bedroom and grabbed her phone, immediately pressing a few buttons to call her famous boyfriend.

"Hello this is Kentaro Minami, how may I help you?" her eyes went wide when she heard the unfamiliar name and double checked the number that she has pressed seconds ago.

Seeing that it's her boyfriend's number, made her tighten her grip on the poor phone.

"I am not planning to play your game Yumeno Gentaro", she gritted her teeth, making the man chuckle.

"What seems to be the problem, my love?" he asked, despite the fact that he already knows that she misses him.

"How come I can't come over your house when I'm just a few blocks away from you?"

"Well, if you're not a complete idiot, you would understand the crisis that the country is experiencing. Remember (Y/N), you must be safe from the virus or you and I will not be sharing a bed under the moonlight ever again~" he replied suggestively, making her blush.

"Y-you....", loss for words, she just covered her face. Once again, he made her blush on the phone making him laugh.

"Worry not, I'll be visiting you tomorrow. Maybe I'll stay there until the quarantine gets lifted"

His reply made her face brighten as she smiled. "That would be great Gen!"

"And maybe if you'll be a good girl during my stay we can make your bed rock~?"

"Don't tell me you're looking forward to it (Y/N)?" he laughed, pissing her off again.

"Whatever" she replied, tired of being teased.

"Moving on, I'll be packing my things for my stay there so in the meantime, be careful my little flower"

"Yeah... I love you"

"Bold of you to think that I love you back"

"Well fuck you too" she hanged up, making her sigh.

Happy that her boyfriend's staying there for weeks, she skipped with her phone to the kitchen for dinner. Placing her phone on the counter, it lit up once again indicating that she got a text message from someone.

-------------
March 26, XXXX
7:16 PM
嘘たろ*
Of course that's a lie.
I love you too.
-------------

Shaking her head, she smiled and proceeded to put food in her bowl, while looking forward to seeing her love the next day.

------
*嘘たろ - (Uso-taro); Liar + Gentaro

Hello everyone! Please stay safe during the outbreak!

---

If you liked the one-shot, feel free to donate to my wallet!

https://ko-fi.com/shiomiiiii