Chapter 50

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles

I love this man so much. Wouldn't mind waking up like this every day @Louis_Tomlinson

	Louis favorited the Tweet before getting out of bed to find Harry

Louis favorited the Tweet before getting out of bed to find Harry. He could hear the shower running so he just stripped down before pulling the curtain back and climbing in with Harry. "Morning," Harry smiled, rubbing soap on his chest.

"Morning."

"You're cute when you're sleeping."

"Shut up. I am not."

"Yes you are," Harry said, handing Louis the shampoo, turning around to show him he wanted him to wash his hair.

"Well, you're cute when you sleep too." Louis began to massage the shampoo into Harry's hair, the lad leaning back into his hands.

"I'm always cute, right?"

"Right."

The two finished up, stepping out and finding their clothes. "You sure you have to leave tonight?" Harry asked.

Louis pulled his shirt over his head before nodding sadly. "My flight leaves after dinner."

Harry pulled Louis onto his lap, snuggling close to him. "I don't want you to go."

"I know. We'll be okay though."

Harry just sighed. "I know. I'm just going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too," Louis assured. "Should we go out today?"

"Sure."

Both lads got their stuff, Harry sending a text to the boys that he was going out with Louis and would be back later. They went out the side door of the hotel, wanting to avoid any lingering paparazzi that might be out front.

Louis took Harry's hand into his as they walked down the street. "It's so beautiful here."

"Yeah. That's one of my favorite parts about touring, seeing new places. I don't get to explore too much, but just seeing it is nice sometimes."

"I went to Australia one summer. Nice place too. It was the first time I had ever traveled by myself."

"After this tour, we should do some traveling together."

Louis smiled. "That sounds nice. I would like that."

"We can have sex in every country," Harry smirked.

Louis just laughed. "You're awful."

The two continued talking and laughing. They did a little bit of shopping and ate lunch together. They could see people taking pictures and some fans came up, but for the most part, they were actually able to enjoy their day.

Harry kept his arms wrapped around Louis' waist, following him around the hotel room while he packed up his things. "You know, it's a bit hard to do anything with you hanging off of me."

"Don't care. Getting as much as I can out of you," Harry said, squeezing Louis just a bit tighter.

Louis just smiled, putting his hand on top of Harry's for a moment before continuing packing. They were silent on the way to the airport, holding hands in the backseat as Paul drove them. "I'll see you again soon."

"Not soon enough," Harry said, hugging Louis.

"I love you, Harry," Louis whispered.

"I love you too," Harry said, kissing Louis.

Louis pulled Harry close, enjoying the taste of his lips while he could. Neither cared about anyone around them, too wrapped up in one another. "I'll text you when I land okay?"

Harry nodded. "Okay. Bye Louis."

"Bye Harry." Louis waved one last time as his flight was called. Harry waved back before wrapping his arms around himself.