Chapter 4 - Invasion Of Privacy

Group: what is happening

Patton🌟: Hey kiddos!!! What'd I miss?

Virgil: Roman's using poor attempts at flirting with me

Roman👑: Haha, whattt?

Virgil: Wow

Lovable Nerd 🤓: You are terrible at lying, Roman.

Roman👑: I feel attacked

Patton🌟: Now kiddos... let's not fight. I'm feeling a bit under the weather and would rather not be stuck in the middle of a fight

Patton🌟: But Roman's literally sitting right next to me so he can protect me from all of the evil creatures, can't he??

Roman👑: Got that right, Pat

~~~

"You're a great friend, you know that, Ro?" Patton smiled softly at Roman, stifling a violent cough that threatened to escape. Roman couldn't help the flush of his cheeks at the compliment.

"I know," he joked. "I'm the best, and forever will be. Nobody can outmatch my greatness."

Patton's smile grew as he lightly punched Roman's brachium, causing said friend to let out a breathy chuckle.

"Hey! I'm trying to be nice—," Patton's sentence was cut off with a cough ripping through his throat and airways. He managed to finish his statement with a choked out 'here'.

"Patton, do you want some, like, medicine or something?" Roman asked gingerly, raising a hand to his friend's back and rubbing comforting circles into it.

"No, no I'm fine, Roman, I'm just... I'm gonna go take a shower, alright? I'm feeling a little icky. I'll be back soon, okay?" Patton smiled. "Stay here, Prince Charming."

If Roman didn't know any better, he'd mistake Patton's nicknames as a form of flirting. However, he had other sources to prove his theory otherwise.

Roman nodded back with a small smile. "Alright. Don't slip." Roman jokingly winked, which was followed up by Patton rolling his eyes.

"I'll try not to."

With that, Roman's sickly and pallid friend slowly sauntered his way into his en-suite that was sitting at the very back of the room.

~~~

Roman👑: Patton just went to take a shower, guys

Roman👑: So don't try to speak to him

Roman👑: Wait, what'd I miss?

Roman👑: What's this about Logan having a crush?

Lovable Nerd 🤓: It is nothing of your concern.