Evicted

Focus fades back into the time after school the next day. with Andre with the group once again. they were having a welcoming ceremony with the leader Benny Lacroix and Andre standing in the center. while the rest of the group surrounded them. meanwhile Mary along with her boyfriend Tony Calloway, and her friend Natalie Coleman, were walking home from a Restaurant when they spotted Andre in the middle of the group as they were walking home.

Natalie: wait a second... Tony!

Tony: yeah?

Natalie: come here. quick!

Tony sprints back to Natalie with a expression of concern on his face.

Tony: whats up.

Natalie turns her head back to the group and points her finger to Andre standing in the middle of it.

Natalie: ain’t that Mary’s little brother?

Tony: what?!

He turns his head to group and spots Andre almost instantly. he frowns as he responds:

Tony: Aww snap. That is Mary’s little brother.

Natalie: what the heck is he doing with them?!

Mary had an annoyed expression on her face as she walked back to them.

Mary: Alright. what now?

Tony: That’s your little brother in that group!

Mary: hold on..what?!

Her face froze in shock after she turned her head to see Andre in the middle of the group.

Natalie: ain’t that your little brother?

a frown scattered across Mary’s face.

Mary: *frowning* yeah that’s him. that’s Andre.

There was a slight pause with Mary shaking her head in disappointment while Natalie and Tony continued to stare into the event.

Mary: *frowning* i thought i just heard my Mama tell him that she didn’t want him anywhere near that group.

Tony shakes his head.

Tony: *shaking his head* wow.

focus changes back to the group with Andre and Benny in the middle. Benny puts his hand on Andre’s shoulder while the rest of the group puts their hands on the person in front of them leading up to the middle.

Benny: Mr. Andre Franklin…….you are now one of us. welcome to Mü Kéta.

the group scatters about with almost every one of them welcoming him into the group.

Willie puts his hand on Andre’s left shoulder.

Willie: welcome to the family Dre.

He walks away while Leno does the same

Leno: welcome to family Dre.

He walks away while Buck does the same

Buck: welcome to the group Dre.

Mary, Tony, and Natalie continues along their way in disappointment as the group scatters further about.

Focus changes to late in the evening at 9:00 when Andre walks in through the front door. he kicked his shoes off in front of the closet as he shut the door behind him. then as he walks over to the living room couch and flops down, Mama walks into the living room with a livid expression on her face and both her hands on her hips.