Left to my self.

You wanted me to never let go. You wanted me to hold your hand. You said I was your precious little angel. You said I was perfect. Your perfect princess. You wanted me to kiss you. You wanted me ti stay with you. You said I was your best reason to smile. You wanted me to love you unconditionally. Love like morning dew. Fresh and pleasing. Love without blemish. Pure and true. Love from abov, divine and heavenly. To love you with my spirit soul and body. And foolishly I did. My heart listened to you. That feeling if hearing the words you've been waiting for. You got in my head and my heart. You were all I could think of.

Then soon enough...

I could feel you. Slowly drifting away. Away and out of my reach. When I needed u the most, you let go of my hand. You drifted further and further. Until I couldn't feel you anymore.I couldn't sense what you were thinking.

But.... I never stopped.

I never stopped loving you.I tried to stay close but you pushed me away. You got tired and you just left. I tried to forget. I tried to let go. But my heart kept whispering your name. Curse my soul that feels so deeply...
I wished something to take your place... But nothing could.
Nothing could take your place in my heart. Until you tell my heart to stop.
'Cause my heart listens only to you...