"Damn, You're Sexy!"

Sean and I travel through the huge hotel. Neither of us can find a Criss Angel store. I feel extremely embarrassed that I can't even find my own husband's store.

"Ugh, where the hell is it!?" I shout at Sean  frantically.                 

"I don't know! Don't get mad at me!" Sean raises his hands in surrender.

"I'm not getting mad Sean...I'm getting frustrated." I say in a calm voice.

"Well, you're taking it out on me," Sean crosses his arms over his chest and pouts. I roll my eyes and start to think. Suddenly, I look up.

"Oh my God, are we really that stupid?" I say, grabbing Sean's attention.

"What?" He says confused. I point up where it shows arrows to the casino, a restaurant, and to Criss Angel BeLIEve.

"Damn, we gotta use our heads next time," Sean laughs. I agree and we start walking in the direction to my husband's box office.

I wanted to run, but Sean thought we'd get yelled by security. He needs to calm his shit and stop worrying.

Soon, we reach the theater. Above the place you buy your tickets, is the Criss Angel logo, and it says "Criss Angel BeLIEve"...obviously. Sean and I walk up to the box office to ask if we can go into the store. We walk up to a lady with shoulder-length, curly, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a cheerful smile.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asks. Her name tag tells us her name is Emily. Sean backs away to let me speak with her.

"Hi, yes. There's a Criss Angel store here, right?" I ask.

"Yes, but unfortunately, it's only open during show times." She says, sadly.

"Oh, well," I turn to Sean, "Let's go then." I slump my shoulders and start walking away.

"...But," Emily starts, "I could let you look around a little..." She looks around, seeing if there is anyone around to tell her it's not the right thing to do.

"Seriously?" I say, running back to the counter. "You'd let us?"

"Sure, you seem like a big fan, as am I," Emily says, all smiley.

"Well," Sean says, "Thank you, but we probably shouldn't. We don't want to get you fired, right Carrie?" Sean turns to me.

"True. I'm sorry but we can't." I say to Emily.

"Oh come on! What's the worst that could happen? I won't get fired, and I'm pretty sure Criss wouldn't cut me in half if I showed a couple of Loyals his store." Emily looks down and grabs some keys. I smile at her, grabbing Sean's hand and walking towards the store.

"So, are you guys coming to the show at all? Or have you before?" Emily says as she unlocks the door.

"We're here on vacation, so we've never seen it." Sean pipes up.

"Oh, well it's an amazing show, you'll love it. Maybe you'll go up on stage and be apart of one of his crazy illusions!" Emily says smiling very wide. You can tell she's a huge fan. "Well, here it is. The official Criss Angel BeLIEve store! I should go back to the counter, bye guys!" Emily turns on her heel and exits the store.

"Damn, she's hot," Sean says, watching Emily walk away.

"Sean! Oh my God..." I shake my head at him.

The store isn't massive, but its a pretty big store. There are Criss Angel posters, huge ones, above the shirt racks. There are so many shirts I want! I'm definitely bringing mom here tomorrow night and forcing her to buy me stuff. I know that sounds mean but my mom loves me and she'll be okay with it.