Chapter 10

Dedication (just because I feel like they deserved it)-to zerona0108 for the constant votes, words of appreciation, and comments, and TheMadMachine for showing me that you've been reading my book.

I watched them all for the next half hour as they held fast, and I smiled, glad that they pulled through. A few had passed out at the end, but most including Thalia, Phoebe, Zoe, and Bianca. A few that had been resurrected as a part of Artemis' dying wish to the fates...to resurrect the most loyal and strong of her hunters to help continue to lead the Hunt. And if she survived then they wouldn't be able to die since they were all tied to me and Artemis, and since they were all immortal. Everyone stopped and stood, and then Thalia, Zoe, and Phoebe rushed up and surrounded around Artemis as she started to stir.

"Hi Milady" I said and her eyes, now a full iris of silver, her hair had turned a moon-light silver color as well that waved like flames in the night, Thalia's hair had turned a darker black, and her eyes were now an electric-neon blue. Otherwise than the change of hair, eyes, and teeth size in everyone according to their personalities, they were still the same. Faster, enhanced reflexes, motor skills, and everyone was now part werewolf, and that meant that they could smell and hear threats mush before they actually reached us.

Artemis shot up and looked around, and then at herself, and then at me, and I stood slowly with my hands out to try and calm her.

"Artmeis this was the only way to save you, I couldn't ask for your permission, so I asked for theirs, and they let me change you" I said and put my glamour on "it's still me Percy (I took off my glamour) but we are all different now, and I can't change it. You may be a little disoriented after the arrow through the chest that you took, and the long sleep that you had. Plus your hunter's instincts are going crazy right now and everything is coming at you at once. You're handling it better than I thought that you would" I was now at her chest with an inch between us, and then she hugged me, and I stiffened as she cried into my shoulder.

"Thank-you for saving me and my hunters" she said "when Orion's arrow went through my heart, I thought that I had been killed, but a tether between you and me kept me in this world...Why?" now everyone was looking at me and I smiled sheepishly.

"So after I thought that I had caused your death, I went down to Tartarus and challenged him to a duel" I said scratching the back of my neck, and drawing blood absent-mindlessly "he had explained to me that you were my mate and that I was keeping you in this world. He told me that on order for us both to die, we both have to be injured in the exact same way, and in the exact same spots in order for us to be killed. Now along with the girls, in which the same rule applies to them, but--"

"Hey I know" Thalia said out of nowhere "we need a pack name" I was confused.

"We're the Hunt, right" Amy said looking at Artemis for reassurance

"Yes we are still The Hunt, but we are also a pack of monster-hunting werewolves" Artemis said and I thought about a good name, as were the others. Then a child of Athena said something, and it was good too.

"How about The Silver-Moon Hunters" she said and everyone nodded and hummed in agreement. I spent the next half hour teaching everyone how to use the mist to glamour themselves, and make it so convincing that a titan won't be directed otherwise, and it was good timing too because as soon as everyone was done a gold flash came in signalling the entrance of Apollo, and everyone widened their eyes in shock at the fact that they weren't vaporized because of not looking away from it.

Oh we can also speak to each-other in our minds, and we aren't effected by any flashing or godly powers, or their dampened to a very low level of effect I said and everyone looked at me in awe before aiming all of their bows at Apollo as he materialized. That all had happened in the millisecond before Apollo had actually re-materialized showing how we all could slow-down time for short periods.