The big fat mormon wedding

Danny was a nervous soul. It was his wedding day to the most beloved people of his life (rice gum more so)

He stood in the dressing room with his nephew jake, who was still straight. Danny was gladm to see that hiss ungaying had worked.

They were getting married in a catholic cathedral, by a jewish priest, because rice gum still wasnt making any money (what a surprise) and they did wedding for free.

The only people that would be there would be ricey, danny, minnie, jake, the priest, the ghost of logan paul, and God. Jesus politely declined the invitation and said he had to be elsewhere (like breaking his body and spilling his blood or whatever, how rude)

He went down the aisle and met the priest and rice gum, they both looked joy. He waited while the three brides maids, jake, logan, and God went down the aisle.

Then, his beautiful mouse, minnie, who was 15 months pregnant because mice made babies slower than humans.

She walked gracefull down the aisle and put flowers on the ground her self because mickey mouse refused to come to his exgirlfriends polyamorus, mormon weddeing

Thdy saifd their vows and their i dos and then the jewish priest said they could kiss.

The lovers shared a tjhree way kiss then skipped gayily down the aisle singing "birthday" by selena gomez.

It was so romantic.

Continue--->