Chapter 2:

"I would love ice...with the drink, you will have with me?" 

"Hey sorry I see a colleague do you mind?" asked my charming date. 

"No, go ahead." He ran towards two guys and started talking. What a date. I looked up and still saw the stranger standing there. His eyes sparkled with confidence as he stood right in my damn way. 

"Can I take you out on a date?" he asked again with a sly smile on his face. Does he usually ask girls he just met out on dates? I shook my head and gave a fake laugh. 

"Sorry, I'm on a date with someone," I say moving past him and walking up the stairs. He runs after me once again blocking my way. 

"Who? The guy that ditched you for his friends?" he motions his head over to my blind date. 

"Yes, and he didn't ditch me So if you don't mind..." I walked past him going down the dark hallway to the exit. He went a bit ahead of me turning back and looking at me.

"Is that your boyfriend?" he asked. "He isn't that handsome and he doesn't seem funny. I am definitely funnier than him and as for the handsome part, come on just take a look, I am obviously hotter than him" he quickly talked. A scoff escaped my lips. 

"You are crazy." 

"For you." I cringed at his answer. 

"Desperate much?" I answered. This guy he wasn't really my type. I usually liked guys who had funkier fashion taste and someone who was a daredevil. What is wrong with me? This is probably why I am always getting out of toxic relationships. 

To my response, he just continued walking backward facing me with that same smile on his face. "If you keep walking like that, you'll fall."

"No, I won-" and he fell, right on his butt. I laughed as I reached my hand out for him...after I laughed for like 3 minutes. 

"I told you." he smiled and grabbed my hand standing up. His hands were cold but soft, it made it both nice and annoying to hold his hand. 

"At least I made you smile." My hand retreated back into my cardigan pocket as I continued to walk towards the exit ignoring the man who was following me. "So where are we going?" he asked like a little child. 

"We are going nowhere." 

"Fine, I will go on a date with you just because you asked so many times."

"What? You're weird."

"Weird is good." I agree. " There is this good cafe a few blocks from here that you might like. I say we go there." 

"I'm going home," I told him. 

"Oh well I don't usually go to the girl's house on the first date but ok!" I stopped in my tracks and put my right hand on his chest pushing him away from me. He really was an interesting human. Insane? Maybe. But definitely interesting. 

"What's your name?" my arms crossed against my chest. His lips curved into a sweet smiled. 

"Kim Seokjin. Nice to be of acquaintance my lady." He bowed with his right hand crossed his torso and his left behind his back. 

"What's wrong with you?" his smile never seemed to fade. 

"Nothing. I just know what I want." I thought I hated that but I guess not as much as I thought I did. 

"Fine. One cup of coffee, then I leave." he nodded his head, his small smile still apparent. We started walking towards the exit. I remembered my date and was going to go back but what was the point? It was obvious that he couldn't care less about me. To be honest, I couldn't care less about him either. I couldn't even remember his name. I looked at the man walking beside me. 

'Hopefully, he doesn't turn out to be a sociopath' I thought to myself. He doesn't but let me just tell you this, a part of me wishes he was. 

^

^

^

The perfect guy...

he knows what he wants.