Chapter 1:

It all started at the game: I was on a blind date with a man my mom swore "was a charming prince that could sweep you off your feet." Spoiler: he's not. 

I remember it being a nice day out. The sun was shining with a breeze swaying from side to side every so often. It was hot, really hot. I could still feel the droplets of sweat fall down my forehead as I sat in my seat hearing the fans yell for their team. 

"Let's go tigers!!!" 

It was an alright game. The team I 'liked' was in the lead. Now I wasn't and still am not a big sports enthusiast, sports were just never really my thing. I know what you might be saying "If you don't like sports why are you at a baseball game?" and trust me, I was asking myself the same question. The time was passing exceptionally slowly when the opposing team had finally scored a goal. From my left, I could hear a very loud and if I may add, obnoxious voice scream: "The Wolverine Sucks! Yeah, show them who is the boss! Go TIGERS!" I liked to think I was a Wolverine fan mostly because there name sounded less basic than 'Tigers' but what the guy said didn't faze me.

 I turn to look at the guy that yelled I could hear him complaining about how small the seats were, and heard his friend trying to shush him. This friend and I made eye contact before I turned away quickly. The hot dog guy was passing by us asking if anybody wanted anything and just so happens the guy's friend did. He ordered six hot dogs.

"Do you mind giving him this?" the guy passed down the money to the person next to him and that person did the same till it finally managed to get to the worker. Guess what? The same thing happened with hotdogs. It was as if we were on a service line. 

We once again made eye contact and he offered me a hot dog I kept declining his offer as I was not hungry. But that stubborn dude would just not take a no for an answer. To get him to shut up I took a hot dog and thanked him for it. As I said, I didn't want the hot dog so I just passed it to my blind date he took it and started eating it. The game finally ended and my blind date went ahead first as I followed closely behind. 

I was walking, looking down to not trip on anything when I bumped into something I looked up and saw the friend of the guy screaming.

"Oh sorry," I said

"It's ok but my chest hurts a lot right now," he said holding his heart pretending to be in pain. My eyes widened as I thought I really hurt him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I could do or get you?" I asked the tall slender looking man. He looked down still pretending to be in pain.

"There is one thing..."

"What is it? You need ice?"

"I would love ice...with the drink, you will have with me?" He asked with a smile on his face, feeling hopeful.

^

^

^

The perfect guy.......

Who is he?