Chapter 3: 레몬

"So where's your friend?" I asked moving my thumb on the smooth coffee cup. 

"Oh damn," he mumbled as he quickly took out his phone. I scoffed knowing that he just ditched his friend for a pretty face. He looked up at me with an innocent smile on his face. "He'll understand." I nodded my head.

"So what's your name?" he asked and then it hit me. He came with me to a coffee shop and he didn't even know my name. On the way here he was just flirting with me with really cringey pick-up lines but I gotta admit, I liked them. 

"Mina." he nodded his head leaning back in his chair. 

"That's a pretty name, but it doesn't do you justice." I nodded my head. 

"So what do you do Kim Seokjin?" I asked. A sly smile was placed on his face as he moved forward to lean his elbows on the table. 

"You mean other than being tremendously handsome?" I rolled my eyes.

"I mean as a career." He bites his lip a bit and moved back in his chair. 

"I'm a waiter at a barbeque restaurant in Hongdae."  I nodded. We were both quite young at the time so it was normal for people our age to work at restaurants as a start. "What do you do?" he asked. 

"I am actually working in an entertainment company as a choreographer." he nodded his head. "Well I am still an assistant now but I am expecting a promotion in the next few years." 

"Do you dance any good?" he asked. 

"I would like to think so." As the hours went by I got to admit he was pretty charming. He made a few cheesy jokes told me he enjoyed painting but wasn't good at it. 

***

4 years later: 

"Hello welcome to Kim's bbq, how many people are in your party?" asked Kim Seokjin. 

"Three." 

"Okay, follow me this way." he took three menus in his hand as he led the way to the back of the restaurant. "Here is your food, enjoy your food, it's better than sex." 

***

"Come on you got this." The head choreographer in front of me was moving his arms instructing the girl group, helping them keep up with their timing. The CEO of the company was sitting on the chair evaluating each of the members. The cameraman was following the girls as if it was an actual performance. They were doing quite well until the door opened to the dance room. 

"What do you need?" I asked quietly to not disturb the videotaping. 

"I need the head choreographer." 

"Wait until after the girls are done dancing. Don't disturb him right now." I looked back at the girls who were dancing. 

"But he told me to come to get him whenever there is something to tell." 

"Okay, and I am telling you, do not disturb him when the cameras are on." 

"But-"