Fly me to the Moon

Next Day:

It was a beautiful day, the sun shining and the sky clear. Y/n and Misato were walking to the train station that leads them to NERV headquarters but along the way, they were stopped by Toji and Kensuke who were waiting for Y/n.

Y/n: Oh great, it's you two, what do you want.

Toji: Uh, well....you...see

Kensuke: Hey right, why'd you skip class to go look for Ikari.

Toji: Ikari belt me once!!

Y/n: Huh????

Toji: I din't know jack bout ya, but I laid ya flat. A guy what saved my life. I don like goin round owin people. I wanna square da books. C'mon, Hurry up an belt me one.

Y/n: You want me to punch you even tho I kicked you in the stomach before.

Toji: I'm not counting that.

Y/n: Are you sure cause I hit pretty hard.

Toji: Just hit me*POW*

Y/n:................Well, that knocked him out. I did warn him. So are you going to carry him or...

Kensuke: Don't worry I will get him back to his house.

Y/n: Oh ok, um sorry for knocking him out.

Kensuke: It's fine and thanks for saving us Ikari.

Y/n: No problem.

Kensuke: Alright see you at school tomorrow Ikari.

Misato: Well that was something.

Y/n: Yeah at least we are not enemies anymore I think. *smiles * Just hope this is the start of something good.

Misato: Let's hope it is*smiles*.

They continue to the train station and head towards HQ, once they disembark Y/n and Misato ran into Rei who had a look of surprise.

Y/n: Rei?

Rei: So you didn't go lose control or killed the angel.

Y/n: Well I have gotten better and the angel left before I could do anything.

Rei: I could have pilot unit-01 perfectly well then you could* walk by him*.

Y/n: I think she is mad at me.

Misato: Nah, she like that with everyone.*ring, ring, ring* I wonder who that could be? Hello, oh Ritsuko......what slow down.....What do you mean.....A giant creature where......Okay, we'll be right there.

Y/n: What happen?

Misato: We have to get to the beach, something huge just washed up on the shore and they want us there.

Timeskip at the beach:

As Y/n and Misato arrive at the shore, tons of NERV staff filled the area as many of them were wearing hazmat suits and gas masks. Once the two came closer to one of the research buildings they finally witness the creature and it surprises them both.

  Once the two came closer to one of the research buildings they finally witness the creature and it surprises them both