~Chapter 1~

~Sabre's POV~

"Just one more piece of redstone, then we'll be finished!" I explain and Galaxy Steve nods. We both run over to where the last redstone is going to go, trying to be the first to be able to place it down. Just by a second, I get there first, and then place it down. "So close!" Galaxy Steve explains to himself during his self-talk thing he usually does. I giggle, and we both then break out into full on laughter. 

"Come on Sabre, we should finish the part where I am going to connected to the machine," Galaxy Steve says. I nod and we walk off, heading towards the secret bunker we made. After a few minutes, we finally make it through the maze of tunnels and Galaxy Steve starts to break some blocks. I get the redstone and everything else we need out,then pulling out a shovel to help Galaxy Steve clear things out. 

After a minute or so of us just clearing, we have just enough room to build the machine. Galaxy Steve puts down the pistons, while I place the redstone wiring. Then, we build the pedestal for where he is going to stand, with the only gold block we own in the center. We place about a stacks worth of iron around the machine, making sure it's going to be strong enough for when the power is being transported to the machine. 

"After a few minutes of you being locked in, you should be able to get out on your own," I explain to Galaxy Steve. He nods, so I continue to instruct him on what to do. "Now, I need you to release a small burst of energy; one that will be enough to attract Void Steve but not enough to make you a black hole again," I add and he wearily nods. 

"How am I supposed to do that?" he asks and I sit down on the dirt and stone. "Well, you'll need to focus, making sure to only put a safe amount of energy in," I explain, and he nods. 

"Alright, I think I can do that," he says and grins.

"Galaxy Steve," I say softly. "Yeah Sabre?" 

"I believe in you," I say and he smiles, nodding. "I'm ready.." he says and I count down to turning the lever on. "Three.. Two... One!" I shout and flick the lever, running back before the lightning starts to spawn. Immediately after, tons of lightning hits the machine and the ground, and I turn the machine off before he can put too much energy in. 

Galaxy Steve stumbles out of the machine, seeming dizzy. "Are you okay?!" I ask and he slowly nods, then he runs into a wall. "I'm fine, Sabre, just dizzy," he says and more lightning spawns. I look outside, and I see Void Steve flying around. 

"Where are you Sabre? I know you're here, only Galaxy Steve can release that much energy at once," Void Steve calls and I shove Galaxy Steve back onto the pedestal. "In a minute Galaxy Steve, you're going to be locked in. Get out as soon as you can, and Void Steve should be stuck in the trap," I whisper to him. He nods, still seeming dizzy. 

Void Steve walks around, chuckling when he sees the house. "Oh come on, I thought you were smarter than this Sabre. You do know you can't just build a house out in the open and expect me to not come in and kill you, right?" Void Steve asks and walks towards the house. I wait, watching carefully until he finally goes into the trap. 

"Galaxy Steve, now!" I shout and flick the lever again, summoning tons of lightning before hearing Void Steve yell out in defeat. "What?!" he yells, and I chuckle. 

I run over, seeing Void Steve running around, trying to find a way out. Seeing this makes me feel guilty, but I push that feeling out of the way. "How's it feel to be trapped, Void Steve?" I ask, smirking. 

Then, Void Steve looks up at the ceiling, somehow summoning tons of lightning, and my vision goes black. I clearly have been moved, but where?

~~~

Happy National Pokemon Day! Also, how you guys liking this book so far? Next chapter and the one after that is going to be copied from the fluffshot book, and yeah! After that, I'm going to be done updating this for today.

~KoOkIe CoOkIe