~Chapter 7~

Hey look! It's for the 413 follower special! Let's get into this! Also, the new characters are OC's, who were created by Maggiebutton and HurricanetheskywingS

~Sabre's POV~

"Elemental Steve?!" I shout, and he looks down at me. "Sabre?! What are you doing here?!" he asks, and I look over at Void Steve. Void Steve sighs, and then looks back at me. "We," I say, gesturing to Void Steve and myself, "got destroyed from a machine."

Elemental Steve looks down, the small, faint jingle of elements twirling around him as he stands there. I gasp, not realizing he has a small bit of his powers. "You still have some of your powers?!" Void Steve gasps, looking at the elements that are jingling around in the air around us. Elemental Steve nods, looking down still. "I still have mine, yes, but I am so weak that I can't even spawn a portal to get myself out of here," he says, and I sigh in defeat.

"Void Steve?" I ask, looking up at his red eyes. 

"Yeah Sabre?" he asks, looking down at me, the spark between us gets stronger as our eyes lock. 

"Do you think we're ever going to get out of here?" I ask, almost in a whisper, starting to loose hope already. Void Steve looks over at me, placing his hand softly on my cheek. "Of course we're going to; you're Sabre, the savior of Steve's; and I'm Void Steve, the most powerful of all," he says, and I feel a tear slide down my cheek.  

"How are you so sure? Elemental Steve must've been in here for a while, how long are we going to have to stay in here? What if Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve loose hope, and slowly forget us?" I ask, letting the tears fall free from my eyes now. Elemental Steve rests his hand on my shoulder, while Void Steve hugs me to try and calm me down. 

"They won't forget you, I know this. For me, I'm not so sure, seeing as they had no reason, but I know they won't forget you, they care about you too much to ever do that," Void Steve says, rubbing small circles on my back. I cry on his shoulder, getting some small it's going to be okay and it's going to be alright from Elemental Steve. 

For a few minutes I just cry, letting my old 'enemies' comfort me. 

"Excuse me, are you three okay?" someone asks from behind us, and all three of us turn around to see two dragons standing there, watching us. Both of them look around the same age, one with black scales and the other with some peachy pink scales. I step back, and Void Steve protectively wraps his arm around me. "Who are you?" Void Steve asks defensively towards the two of them. 

"Well, I'm Midnight, and this is my cousin, Hurricane," the black scaled one says, gesturing towards the one with the peachy pink scales. "It's good meeting you?" I say, still not trusting, seeing as not only did I just meet them, but they are full of color still unlike me and everyone else, who are faded like ghosts. 

Elemental Steve looks at the two of them, keeping his eyes on the one with pink scales. A look of confusion is on his face, but also something else. I can't read it, but there is something else there. 

"So who are you?" Hurricane, the pink one asks, looking at all of us. "I'm Void Steve, this is my boyfriend Sabre, and then this is Elemental Steve," Void Steve says, gesturing towards both of us as he says our names. I can't help but blush when he calls me his boyfriend, and both of the dragons laugh. 

A slight pink blush is on Elemental Steve's face for some reason, which confuses me, but I ignore it. "Is there anything that you need help with? We'd be glad to help!" Hurricane says, looking straight at Elemental Steve; though talking to all of us. I think about it for a minute. If these dragons have some sort of powers, then they could maybe help me and Void Steve contact Rainbow Steve and Galaxy Steve, and maybe even get us out. 

"Well, we're trying to get out of here," I start, gesturing to me and Void Steve, seeing as I don't know if Elemental Steve wants to or not, "and we have no way to even contact our friends to try and get their help."

Both the dragons look at each other, before nodding to one another. "We can help you," Midnight, the black one starts, and I clap my hands in excitement. "It's going to take a lot of energy for both of us, but we can help you contact your friends," Hurricane finishes. Void Steve grins at me, before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "I told you we'll find some way to get out of here," Void Steve says, smiling. 

I nod, though hating the fact that he was right, happy at the same time. 

"Follow us," Midnight says, and we nod. Both Midnight and Hurricane walk off, and me, Elemental Steve and Void Steve trail close behind them. 

~~~

Only a few more books to update!

~KoOkIe CoOkIe