Prologue

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

 He got 8 and one them was unlike the others. This child was named Julian Dracula or Number 0 and he was a vampire-like child with an addiction to tomato juice than blood. 

Flashback 

Sir Reginald Hargreeves just made it to Transylvania, Romania. He was following a priest towards a mouth of cave. He heard rumors that a child was born on the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989 when his/her mother gave birth mysteriously and died of blood loss. As they made it towards the cave he entered, looking around the dark caverns until he spotted a small baby crawling around as it stopped to see who had come to visit. The child look no more than 6 months with short white hair, pointy ears, and purple-red eyes. 

"Extraordinary."  Reginald said as he came up towards the child only to hear a screech of a bat coming towards at full speed ready to attack until the childʻs eyes sparked purple-redish and the bat stopped midway towards Reginaldʻs face.

"  Reginald said as he came up towards the child only to hear a screech of a bat coming towards at full speed ready to attack until the childʻs eyes sparked purple-redish and the bat stopped midway towards Reginaldʻs face

The child started babbling at the bat and the bat flew towards him chattering. Reginald was fascinated of the child having a conversation with a bat.

"The bat is the childʻs caretaker." said the priest. "When his mother died, a bat swooped into the house and took the child. We searched until we came upon here only to see the child being taken care of. We believed that the child was able to communicate with bats."

"I see." Reginald said as he stared at the child. The child looked up at the new person. He tilted his head in wonder who he was and started crawling towards the man. Reginald squated down and picked up the child both staring at each other. 

"His mother named him Julian Bluebell Dracula since his mothers maiden name was Dracula and was born during the blooming of Bluebells." the priest explained. " Dear young one, this man is here to adopt you, sadly you will have to say good-bye to your caretaker but always remember that you are always welcomed back to Transylvania." 

The child looked down sadly. He seemed to understand what people a saying than an average baby. A screech came from the bat as it flew towards them and holding out a little violet baby blanket and a plush bat that was left from his deceased mother. The child grabbed his things, stared at the bat with tears glistening in his eyes and waved at the bat.

"Buba." said the child. The bat nodded and disappeared in the tunnels while Reginald and the priest left out of the cave with the child.