Dinner-time

Your POV AGAIN

I had a (F/C) knee-high fluffy dress on. It was floral, kinda ugly, but (F/C) made it look better. I brushed my hair and went downstairs. I was met with the same purple cat, Mrs. Burns and Mr. Burns. I sat myself down, since there were no other seats, I HAD to sit beside Jeremy. "H-hi." He stuttered to me in a whisper. "Hi," I replied back, whispering too. The adults looked amused. "You know, you can talk." I can tell mom was trying to see what we were gonna talk about. I felt my cheeks turn hot. Jeremy noticed. I looked away, I was the type of kid who was brooding and easily flustered. "Dinner is nearly done, so you can play outside." Said dad. I nodded. I smiled cheekily until.. "No, (Y/N) you are not going to your room. It's time to make a friend!" My mom told me using eye contact. I nodded and frowned. Jeremy's face lit up. "Hey, we should play hide and seek outside!" He whisper-yelled. Mr. Burns didn't look sure about coming to dinner now. I nodded and let Jeremy drag me outside. Finally, he let me go. "Alright, I'll count, you hide." Jeremy said. I nodded, I was gonna go to my window, find a way to climb up and chill in my room. But my mom would find out, and I would have to apologize. I'll just play along. I hid in the backyard, the second garage is a good place. I trotted to the area and hid. Maybe a few seconds later, I heard rustling. I kept my breathing slow, Jeremy popped out of nowhere. "Found ya!" Jeremy announced, "I'm not stupid." I looked at him, unfazed. "Eh. I need to use the bathroom." I said and trotted out of the area. Jeremy was inside, of course. I didn't use the bathroom. I just went to my room. I read some poems I made and checked my grammar. My grammar wasn't too good but, it can do for a 6th grader. "(Y/N)! Come down! I know you're in your room!" Called my dad. I sighed. I stayed in bed for a few moments and walked downstairs slowly.

Dinner was served. It was... Pizza?! Why pizza?! "Mom." I pointed at the pizza. "What?" She said. "You know how I feel about pizza." "Don't be picky." "I'm not though!" "Just.. sit down. We have guests." Defeated, I sat down BESIDE Jeremy the loser. Jeremy happily ate while I felt sick eating it. Jeremy looked at me. "Do you even like pizza?" He whispered. "No." I whispered gruffly. "(Y/n). Don't be rude." "I'm not even being rude!" I whined. "Just eat up." Dad said. I nodded and ate it. Jeremy watched as I slowly ate. I gagged while eating the gross veggies. My mom sighed. "I'll make tea." She said and left for the kitchen. Mrs. Burns and Mr. Burns didn't look impressed at the meal. In fact it wasn't homemade. I bet she burnt the real food. I can tell she bought it. Frozen, disgusting, pizza. Now, you may be asking, who doesn't like pizza? Well. I had a bad experience with it, the grease. It makes me puke. Good thing I didn't at the table. Because right now, me and the loser 'Jeremy' are "hanging" out in my room. He took out a camera and started taking pictures of my writing. "What are you doing!?" I yelled. He flinched. "I'm really interested in your writings!" He put his hands in front of his face as if I'm gonna slap him. "Weirdo." I spat at him. "Why did you even come here?" I asked him, trying to be calm, "Because. Y-you.. seemed cool." Jeremy said. I nodded. L-like I care! "And I also wondered, would you be my friend?" He asked me. "Yeah. ......." He waited for a better response. "No." I said. "Oh. Okay." He looked disappointed. Now that I looked closer, he was starting to cry. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. "I.. well.." I blushed. "Fine.. I'll be your friend. Just to make you happy.." I hugged him. The mood change though! Jeremy smiled and blushed, he hugged back slowly. The door opened a bit. My mom was standing there recording. "M-mom!!" I yelled embarrassed. Jeremy looked over too. His face went red and he covered his face up.

After Jeremy and his parents left, I actually wanted to spend some more time with Jeremy. He's pretty cool.