: four :

"Hey bud-" "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to go in your room a-and fall asleep-" You were bombarded with words and couldn't process. "Hey hey slow down" You said making Taehyung words come to an end.

"So let me get this straight, you think I'm mad because you came in my room and slept on my bed?" You said trying to process what he said. Seeing how he nodded his head made you sigh.

"Did you do anything else?" Taehyung shook his head no. "Then I'm not mad, you just slept on my bed, nothing wrong with that.. But if you had spilled something on my bed, then maybe I would've gotten mad" You said as you walked towards him.

[foreshadowing much😳🧐]

"So I'm not mad, I'm actually kinda glad you're being comfortable around me a little.. So don't cry okay?" You awkwardly patted his shoulder since you never knew how to console people.

Taehyung wiped his tears away from his eyes nodding his head. You smiled. "Now that we got that out the way, you hungry?" Taehyung shook his head. "Im fine" You nodded your head. "Then.. " You went over to your closet, few minutes later you came out holding some clothes and a pair of shoes and brought it over to Taehyung.

"Let's go shopping, for you" You said handing them to Taehyung and left your room giving him no time to talk. Waiting outside your room after 5 minutes and Taehyung finally came out wearing the clothes and shoes provided by you.

"You look good in them" You complimentes him making him blush. "T-Thank you" "You have them" Taehyung looked at you in shock. "But these are yours!" "Not anymore, I can't fit them no more" You said chuckling softly.

;;

Sitting in the passenger side of your car. Taehyung looked in awe. The seat was very comfortable. A soft laugh knocked him out of his daze and looked at you.

"It seems like you like the car?" You asked making Taehyung nod his head shyly, holding on the seatbelt out of embarrassment. You smiled at him before noticing something, "What happened to your ears and tail?" "I hid them.. W-was I not supposed to?" You shook your head. "It's fine, as long as your comfortable" You said starting the car engine and drove off.

Once you made it to the mall plaza, you found a parking spot and parked the car. Getting out along with Taehyung and locked the car, you glanced at Taehyung. "Will you be okay? We can go back home if-" Taehyung quickly shook his head blushing.

"I-I want to go.. You already drove here so.." Taehyung said moving his hands around trying to explain making you nod your head. "Got it" You began walking while Taehyung walked beside you.

Entering the mall, many glanced at you two and thought you two were models. "Should we go get the basic needs?" You looked at Taehyung who nodded his head. Following you to a shop you helped him get the basic needs along with some more clothes, shoes, and some jewelry.

You smiled as you noticed Taehyung was beginning to relax and ease up. "Now that we're done, you hungry for a little snack?" You asked Taehyung who nodded his head.

"Good, I'm craving a (sweet/bitter) drink" You said laughing a bit. You both walked up to the snack bar while Taehyung went to find a table after he told you what he wanted.

Waiting a bit, you finally came back with two drinks, sitting down in front of him and gave him his drink. "Thank you" You nodded your head. You and Taehyung chatted about each other likes and dislikes along with learning about how to take care of Taehyung.

Click!
The person grinned and sent the picture to a group chat.

;;

You and Taehyung headed home feeling better than yesterday. After you helped Taehyung with his stuff in his room you had went to go cook for dinner.

Eating dinner peacefully Taehyung suddenly said. "Thank you mast-" "M/n" Taehyung looked at you. "You're not my slave Taehyung, call me M/n" Taehyung frowned a but before nodding his head.

"M/n...M/n" Taehyung kept mumbling your name with a determined face made you chuckle softly. "Besides, we're living together so it feels better when you're not using formalities" You said.

"You've treated me so nicely ever since I got here.. I don't know how to repay you" Taehyung said looking at you with a sad expression. "Stay here with me and live comfortably" You said in a blunt voice.
"That's how you can repay me"