: five :

Waking up, groaning softly feeling the sun burning your eyes telling you to wake up on top of that, your alarm went off. Turning it off you sat up ruffling your hair.

Getting up and out of bed, exiting out of your and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. While fixing breakfast you heard soft footsteps and saw Taehyung had also just woken up seeing his messy bed hair.

"Morning" Taehyung rubbed his eyes as he responded, "Morning" Taehyung had walked towards you, placing his head on your back. 'Seems like he's very comfortable with me.. ' You continued cooking until you were finished.

;;

"Taehyung I said it's okay" Taehyung shook his head curling more into a ball under the table. After Taehyung finally fully woke up and his realized his actions when placing his head on your back he quickly ran away under the table apologising.

You set the two plates down on the table then crouched down to look at Taehyung. "I'm not mad" 'Besides it was adorable' "It understandable, you were sleepy so it's fine, so can you get out from underneath the table and come eat breakfast with me?" You said in a soft voice.

Holding out your hand towards him he looked at it before hesitantly grabbing it and got out from underneath the table and sat down in a chair.

You smiled as you had let go of his hand and petted his head. "Thank you" You then heard a soft purr coming from him once retracting your hand.

Once you and Taehyung were done eating, Taehyung helped you clean the dishes before you left. "I'll be coming late today since I have a meeting today after work" Taehyung nodded his head. "Um.. Mas-M/n, where do you work?" "At a university, I'm a teacher there" You said making sure you had your things.

"Then.. Have a good day at work" Taehyung said in smol caps making you smile. "I'll see you later bud" You said leaving the house and got into the car. Taehyung watched you drive away before closing and locking the door.
[ˢᵐᵒˡ ᶜᵃᵖˢ😔]

;;

Entering the classroom you felt the stares of your students and set your things down. 'The fuck are these brats staring at?' You glared at them and saw some students looked away.

"What are you brats staring at?" A female students raised her hand. "What brat?" "Professor is it true?" Lifting an eyebrow you were confused. "Ha? What is? Me not liking my students then yes, that's 100% true" You said.

"Is it true that you have a lover?" You almost choked on your saliva. "And what makes you think that?" Another students pulled out their phone and showed you a picture.

Walking towards them and looked at the phone. It was a picture of you and Taehyung at the snack bar chatting and you and him we're smiling in the picture. You wanted to roll your eyes, and you did. "Such stupid rumor, " You walked back to your desk. "So you're telling me, if I wanted to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, they're suddenly called my lover?" You said leaning on your desk.

"Say, if I saw you hanging out with a friend, that already have a lover and I don't know them, but I instantly called them your lover, how would you feel? Wouldn't like it would you? " The class was silent made you chuckle softly.

"Listen brats, I'm your teacher, you're my students, that's all so no need to get in each other relationship lives" You said ending the conversation and started the lesson for today.

Even after you spoke with them, some students still felt as if Taehyung was your lover, seeing how you never smile and always glaring at students, they were sure of it.