Chapter 19

Emily's POV.

  "What is this?!" Yelled Liam as he came in the house. Harry and I were spread over with spaguetti sauce and spaguettis all over the floor. My hair was covered in flour so was Hazzas.

  "She started it" Harry pointed at me dropping the bag of sugar in his hands.

  "No it was him!" I squealed.

  "I don't care who it was! You better clean this up and makeup our food!" Liam said.

  "Aww! Man I was hungry!" Niall argued.

  "I'll order something special to make up the mess Harry did" I offered.

  "Me what!? You started it Liar" Haz said giggling.

  "Shhh, Let's say you did and you'll win a price" I whispered in his ear as he chukled.

  "Yeah I did it" Harry said laughing.

   "Hey I'll take care of the mess, You guys go get clean" Danielle and perrie said.

   Harry carried me bridal style outside with his strong muscles. His curles were everywhere.

  I grabbed the hose and ran the water on. He took his shirt and jeans off staying in boxers. 

  "Turn around" I said as I cleaned his back. He bent his head down dropping his covered in pasta curles hit the water.

  "Come here" He said holding the hose. He pulled my shirt off. "Harry!" I squealed, I didn't want anyone else to see me naked!

  "They are not coming, Don't worry" He said pulling my shirt off. I dropped my shorts on the floor and refused to take my underwear off.

  He pulled my waist and pulled me up with one arm against his chest. My feet in the air and his grip tight around me. He pulled the hose up my head as all the flour went off from my long wavy hair to the floor.

  He turned me around and hold my face. He pressed his lips against mine making the kiss last long. His lips tasted so fruity and just magical. I could kiss him forever. I pulled the hose from his hand without pulling my lips off his and shoved it up high making the water spalsh around and over us as if it were rain. 

  He chukled and pulled my waist up closer to him. The kiss got more passionate but Niall's squeal interrupted us

  "EW EW EW EWW!!!!" Niall squealed. Harry groaned in a way of complain because he had to stop kissing me. I stood behind Harry covering my body from Niall with Hazzas strong wide body.

  "What do you want?" Harry asked coldly to Niall.

  "The food arrived" Niall said without uncovering his eyes.

  "Could you atleast pass us a towell?" Harry asked laughing at Nialls child like behavior.

  "ZAYN GIVE THIS NAKED PEOPLE A TOWELL!" Niall yelled running away.

*

  "Hey so we are gonna go out tonight Emily, Just us girls" Perrie said having a sip of her water.

  "Where are you guy going?" Harry said before I could even say a thing.

  "Shopping, Can we borrow her for the night?" Eleanor asked.

  Harry groaned. "I had other plans" He said chukling. Louis laughed along with Zayn and Niall.

  "Harry!" I said hitting his arm with my fist.

  "I did!" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes but went back to answering the question "Yes girl's I'd love to go" I said pulling away my wavy hair from my face.

  "Yeyy!" Danielle said clapping her hands together.