Chapter 8

Continued...

"Out of all the niggas you could've chosen, you want mine?!" I yelled, landing more punches to her face.

"Aye what the hell? Onika get off that girl." But Beyonce was not about to touch me. I knew that. I was new and Roman was here to stay. "Onika!"

I spit in her face, on some disrespectful shit and got off of her, wiping my hands off.

"Nika I wanna talk about it." Tiana's voice was more like a whine as she spit out blood, got up off the ground, and wiped the spit off of her face.

"Bitch I don't wanna talk about nothing with you. You saw I had a good thing and you go and fuck my man?! Get your ass away from my house."

"Lucifer can you please tell her to talk to me?"

"She can't tell me shit. You had that nigga's baby so keep him, keep that damn baby, and stay away from me. How dare you? You knew I had love for that ma-"

"I love him for the same reasons that you do. I didn't mean to do you wrong Nika but he loved me and took care of me better than anybody." She held her mouth.

"I don't give a fuck Tiana. You did me grimy over a nigga. How the fuck dare you? I don't wanna see YOU or that damn baby."

"I don't see the problem." She shook her head.

"You don't see the problem?! Bitch!" I punched her in the face again.

She was making me angry as hell. She was acting like there was absolutely nothing wrong with what she did. I was mad that she didn't even have enough respect for me to stay away from my man. She just didn't give a fuck about me and I could see that now. Family ain't shit obviously but at least I still had my brothers and Ming.

"Onika stop." I could hear Bey from behind me. She pulled me into her by my hips, trying to calm me down. "Go in the house, please. I got it."

"Can you kill this bitch?"

"No, I cannot. Go in the house Tanya."

I followed instruction, going in the house. She closed the door behind her. I looked out of the blinds and they were talking to each other. Bey didn't even look mad, her body language was calm. When the fuck did that EVER happen? Tiana left and Beyonce just stood there for like two minutes before coming inside the house.

"I'mma shoot that bitch."

"What happened?" I asked, fixing the blinds.

"She's disrespectful, she acts like she has absolutely no regard for your feelings and she's acting like what she did was not wrong. I'm about to call Joseph."

"No. I was speaking irrationally. She has a child. Leave it alone."

"That bitch is fucking rude, I don't like her."

"I'm gonna get in the shower. Put the kids down please."

"I got you. I know they're ready for bed anyway."

"Okay."

Beyonce

"Uh huh, bitch had me fucked up." I inhaled the smoke before passing the blunt to Joseph. He passed it to Taylor.

"Aren't you going to get Cavalli today? If you're high around that little girl, I'mma fuck you up Lu." Taylor said.

They cared so much about Nika and Cavalli and the boys, it was a loyalty thing. The loyalty was deeper than anything. That's what I love about these guys.