Chapter 45

Los Angeles, California
March 16
Beyonce

"There's no way you just left them in there." DeQuan said. Kelly smirked his way then looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. They'd been flirting ever since we left those little bitches at the warehouse. Since Jada knew her time was up, she gave me Camille's address. They were all just alike, fucking grimy.

Camille was about to be dead in her home, fuck her. I knew we were going to have a problem after she came up in Benihana trying to be bold.

Since Camille didn't know Kelly, she knocked on the door and we waited for her to come. When I saw Taylor's ass open that door, I 'bout jumped to kill this bitch too. I knew something was going down, I knew Taylor was going to be a problem. I couldn't do anything because I didn't have any proof of anything before but oh, I got it now.

"Yes?"

"Is Camille home?" Kelly asked.

"Baby! Someone is here for you!"

Baby? When I say I was confused confused.

The moment Taylor turned around, Kelly, DeQuan, and I ran up in it and slammed the door. Camille saw me and gasped. When Taylor heard her gasp, she looked and clenched her jaw.

"Of course it's you, you always decide to show up when shit is going good."

"Who is it going good for? You? Camille, does Taylor even know about what you did?"

Camille stayed quiet and Taylor stared at her. Taylor didn't even know that Camille was out here trying to kill the people closest to her enemies.

Everything about the situation was so fucked up and it didn't make much sense.

"For What Camille? Because I wouldn't let you have my fiancé?"

"Fiancé? You're gonna marry her? Really?" She scoffed.

"I don't see the issue. It's been a year and some change and you still haven't died yet. You told my fiancé that you had months to live and it's been much longer. Do you even have cancer?"

"I- uhh-"

"Here go that lying shit again. Every time one of you bitches start to lie, y'all start stuttering." Kelly laughed bitterly. She was tired and so was I. "W-What bitch? Do you have cancer or not?"

"You told me you were cured. Was it even cancer at all?"

"So you lied to everyone." I looked at DeQuan. He had his hand on his gun and his eyes on Camille. They were locked in.

"I wanna shoot you in the face right now but I just want the whole picture. What was the reasoning because it seems like everyone that was in that car had a completely different motive."

"You were the reason, the motive. You think you can have it all when that's just not it, that's not the case."

"But that's been the case for a long time. If I want it, imma get it and I want you dead love."

"That's your fucking problem." She clenched her jaw when DeQuan lit his blunt then passed it to me. "You are not invincible and you will not get whatever you want. I won't fall into your trap like Onika did."

I didn't even get another word out before shots rang. Before I could catch a bullet straight to the chest, DeQuan jumped in the way, taking it to the stomach. Neither Kelly nor I could stand around.

Kelly ran up behind Camille without her noticing and shot her. More and more shots rang until I'd gotten shot in the leg and everyone else was down besides Kelly.