Never Underestimate The Power Of Love....

Christi P.O.V

So this is what thing will be like from now on, being locked in some room in the middle of nowhere with a pit-bull guard dog watching my every move aka Damon watching my every move. Under any other circumstances I wouldn't mind, but he was following me literally everywhere. Even to the bathroom that's not normal. Apparently Damon didn't trust me, he thought I would do I'll try and escape that would be stupid. I wasn't planning on going anywhere I was safer here around a bunch of Original vampire, than being out there where the witches would hunt me down. No matter how many times I tell Damon that he didn't believe me. He has some serious trust issues going on. I wonder what happened to him to be like this. So it looks like I'm held hostage until they figure out what they are going to do with me. I don't see Klaus handing me over to the witches, especially with Star safely back now. I had no idea what the coven were doing with her, but one thing I can say is that they over stepped a line now. I just hope they are prepared for what's to come Klaus Mikaelson is going to make them all suffer for what they did to her. I haven't known of a spell to put someone under bring them to the brink of death, well not someone like Star. Then again when I was around the coven I didn't really pay much of an interest in their evil spells.

A couple of hours have gone by I was sitting on the bed while Damon sat in a chair across the room glaring at me. To be honest I did feel a little guilty not telling him who I really was, but then again neither did he. I sense he was a vampire the moment he walked into the bar, but that wasn't the point, his judging me for holding back when he did the same. I sighed in frustration as I laid back on the bed I could hear muffles from downstairs, they were more than likely there discussing what they are planning to do with me. I don't know how I'm going to get myself out of this mess right now, but I need to try and extract some kind of plan. What I do know is that I needed to get Davina away from Marcel, but how? From my understanding she quite happy to be there with him. What worries me is that Davina doesn't understand that all the power she had consumed will eventually make her out of control. I needed to help her before it's all too late.

"So this is how it's going to be?" I asked sitting up looking over at Damon. "Silence." I asked him raising my brow. This silence was killing me right now I couldn't handle it no longer.

"Well you don't want to know what going through my mind right now." Damon spoke bitterly, he was kind of scaring me right now. I know he can't psychically hurt me, but that doesn't stop the fear. "Anyway I'm not here to discuss the weather. We aren't friends." I was taken back with that comment that we wasn't friends. Did Damon just see me as some kind of cargo that he needs to watch over?

"Wow..." That all I could say turning away from him. I was kind of hurt, because even though I knew what he was I sense that he was a good person. You don't get to many vampires like that, but it turns out I was truly wrong.

"Aghhhh did I hurt your feeling?" Damon taunted me. I wasn't going to bite back, because that what he expected from me. "Seriously what do you expect from me Christi. Huh?" I'm tired of him and his stupid attitude right now I turned to face him.

"Let me ask you something Mister! What would you of done? Huh? If you knew that your blood had to be spilled for some stupid sacrifice would you stick around?" I raised my voice at him waiting for him to respond. "You think it was easy for me to walk away? Well here a news flash! It wasn't! Then to find out what happened to my cousin, and how Marcel using her like some freaking puppet!!" I screamed at him as all my emotions were flooding to the surface, as no one seemed to understand my reason, well one person did and that was Star. I was about to yell at him some more when he had me pinned against the wall.

"I'm slowly losing my patient with you." Damon spoke darkly which made me a little frighten, I notice that his eyes adverted to my lips my breath began to quicken from having him this close to me. Then suddenly he kissed me every part of me wanted to push him away for being such a dick, but I gave into my temptation it was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. It was right, and somehow, among all of the dizziness and the clinging to him like a life line. Something inside me changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later, because, for now, I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine. I felt light headed like I couldn't breathe.