Oh My Heart

Alex at the top. Face Claim - Israel Broussard

Happy Reading 💛💛💛

<~><~><~>

My eyes fluttered open. My head was resting on Jason's chest, who was still sleeping peacefully. I checked my phone and the time 7:30. It was Wednesday so we didn't have to be at school until 8:30 because of late start. I carefully lifted myself up from him. Never in my life did I think that I would ever be with someone like Jason. He's popular and hot and everything that I thought I would hate. But he is different than the rest of them. I know he is.

I wrapped the sheets around me to cover up my naked body. His room looked like a middle schoolers room. I chuckled to myself as I saw the posters for video games and he even had little soldier man toys. Walking around, I stopped at a picture of Jason and a girl. She had long brown hair and brown eyes and a lip piercing. This must be his sister. They both seemed so happy in the picture, both with big cheesy smiles.

"Hey."

Jason's voice was so out of the blue that I gasped and turned around. Jason was wrapped in the covers and staring at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sitting up.

I laughed nervously. "Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if maybe we teleported because we seem to be in the room of a ten year old."

"Hey, my room is not childish, okay? Everything in here has great value." He told me.

"Even that half eaten sandwich?" I asked, pointing at a sandwich that had to have been there for at least a couple days.

He stopped for a second. "Uh...it gives me inspiration to eat more."

We laughed together which made me feel a lot better. Jason stopped laughing and looked me up and down. "You are...beautiful, Lainey. You know you don't need to wear that, right? I'm pretty sure I've seen everything." He said, winking at me.

"Oh right. I just want to keep it on though." The sheet makes me feel more comfortable for some reason. I'm sure I'll get more comfortable in front of him though. You had sex with him. Twice you idiot.

"Last night was amazing." He removed the covers from his body, showing his gorgeous abs. A grin spread across my face.

"Yeah it was. We should actually talk about all of this." I walked over and sat in front of him, biting my lip. "As you know, I've never done anything like this before. And I don't really trust you all the way-"

"But-"

"But I will work on it, since you seem like you care." I sighed. "I just feel like we need to have some rules."

He nodded. "I was actually thinking the same thing. Rules would be perfect. What did you have in mind?" He placed his hand on my thigh making goosebumps spread across my body.

I looked around trying to find some pen and paper. I snatched them from a nearby desk of his and sat back down. "Let's see...." I pursed my lips.

"Rule number one, we can't tell anyone about us." Jason said.

I looked away from him. Don't say anything, Lainey, I'm sure we can get him to change his mind soon. I tried not to show my objection to the rule. "Okay," I quickly wrote it down. "Rule number two, we at least have to be honest with each other about everything. No secrets."

"Fair enough. Rule number three, we can't go out in public." He said.

"But Jason-"

"Lainey, we can't. At least not right now. I know it may seem like I'm being a douche but I promise you I'm not." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Yes you are, but I'm trusting you.