5

5
___________________

"Do you have anything other than the color black?" Brittany yells throwing clothing piece after clothing piece out of my closet. I let her as I finish the last sentence to my essay. I roll my eyes. I don't want to see the pile of clothing that's laying across my floor.

"I have red," I offer her. That's all I really own considering my college and my dad's team are both black and red. Well FSU is a different red than the Buccaneers but still. Brittany grumbles something incoherent as I submit my essay. Brooke laughs from my bed.

"Okay which sundress?" Brittany holds up a blue and an orange sundress.

"Orange definitely," Brooke says. "Carson will love you in that."

"Oh my God, stop," I say closing my laptop. I snatch the orange dress from Brittany and head towards the closet to change.

"Don't even try to deny. I saw the way he was looking at you. Are you sure nothing happened?" Brooke asks.

"100% positive."

Carson would never try something when I was that drunk. He has always been a nice guy. Kind of mysterious and brooding but nice. At least to me.

"What a gentlemen. You know I've always liked him," Brittany chimes in. Everyone liked Carson. Literally everyone. I don't respond to Brittany as I pull on the dress.

"So, who is going to this dinner?" Brooke asks as I grab a pair of white heels. I step out of the closet and toss the heels to the ground.

"Just me, Carson, Liam and Willow," I tell them as I do a little twirl. Brooke and Brittany nod in approval. "It's kind of giving an intervention though."

"What do you mean?" Brittany asks.

"Willow, she has been so worried about me since I broke up with Trevor. I feel like she is scared I'm going to need to be checked into rehab or something," I sigh as I put on my heels. I love Willow but sometimes she worries about the dumbest shit. This is one of those times. I'm fine. I went to the club to try and prove to myself that I can date again, Which obviously did not pan out the way I wanted it to but it's fine.

"I mean should she be worried? Does she even know you all broke up?" I glare at Brooke as she puts her hands up in defense, "I'm just saying."

I grab my purse from my desk and throw my phone and keys into it. "No and she shouldn't be worried now either. Since she hated him so much."

"Well then tell her that. She's your sister she'll understand," Brooke says offering me a smile.

"I'm other news, you look hot!" Brittany exclaims clapping her hands. I smile back at her flipping my hair over my shoulder dramatically. Brooke gets off of my bed and smooths out her own dress. She is going out on a date tonight with some guy. Brittany is going to be hanging out with Max and Tristan doing god knows what.

"Wow, I wish I had somewhere fancy to be," Brittany says as I open up my bedroom door. Brooke and I chuckle at her while we walk out of my room. I turn the lights off and walk into our small living area where our kitchen is and where my phone is charging.

"I wish I had sweatpants on right now," I reply to her. Brooke scoffs at my comment.

"Yeah right."

I smack her arm with a glare and grab my keys from the counter. "What's that supposed to mean!"

"You have been dying to date Carson since freshman year," Brittany says plopping down onto the couch. I throw my hands up in the air opening our dorm door.