PAGE SIX (SURVIVORS?)

FAITH'S POV:

"See you at the gate!"The soldier said and leaves us alone. Arg!

"Wait! You didn't answer my question!"Stephanie yelled.

"Did you hear that? We must kill the master. Let's go. Go to your own groups, "I said. But why is he giving us an assignment like this? We're just the ordinary teenagers who likes to play and play but killing a zombie, seriously.

"Yvonne, did you bring the first aid kits?"I asked Yvonne.

"Oh Yeahhh!"Yvonne replied while putting a box inside her bag.

"Let's move! Move! "I yelled.

   In our way, there is a big mud. Liam checked if there's something inside of it. Suddenly, Liam sinks inside the mud.

"What's that?"Anika asked.

"Pull me out of this!"Liam yelled. Prince and Nadine pull Liam.

   After awhile, Jaden get her shotgun and shoot the mud. After awhile, someone appeared at the mud and it is already die because Jaden killed him. We continued walking.

MATTHEW'S POV:

   We were walking at the side of the canteen and saw a policeman.

"I think he is one of the soldiers before. Come! I think he can help us," I said. "Maybe his one of the soldiers."

"Tsk, he's a policeman, not a soldier," Patrick said. "Let's approach him."

"Hey Mr. Policeman .Will you please help us? We are trapped in this school. Are you one of the soldiers? "Shaun asked.

*Growl of a zombie*

"It's a ZOMBIE! RUN AND KILL HIM! "Gospel yelled.

   We all run and try to shoot the policeman at the back. After a few minutes, Shaun shoots the zombie at the back because it is bulletproof.

"Rest in peace Mr." Gideon said.

SHARYL'S POV:

  We saw a girl. It runs along the hallway. She has a green liquid on her mouth and it's so disgusting.

"Who's that? Yuck!"Stephanie said while acting dizzy and disgusted.

"AN ACID?" Kyra said. "May someone explain that?"

"She's a zombie! Kill her! "Justine yelled. Jonah aims her gun. Boooom! She was killed by Justine. We observe the acid girl. She spits an acid like, I don't know.

"Creepy!"Rianne said.

JASPER'S POV:

"Did you see that? There's someone jumps like a frog," I asked them.

"We must run!"Lea said.

   We all run and there's someone chasing us. It jumps and a black hood covers his eyes. I think he's a zombie because, he's weird. Whose normal person will jump like a frog like him?

    Anyways, I need to rub to save my life! Bye for now!!!

JADEN'S POV:

   I and my team were walking along the silent hallways. After a while, we saw Jasper's team running and they all looks like a horse. I laugh at them.

"HEY! Don't laugh at us! Help us!"Jasper yelled at me.

"Oh really!"I replied while getting the pistol inside my bag.

   Suddenly, I saw a zombie; he's jumping like a frog. Who's that?

"So that's your problem huh? Let me kill him," I replied. I shoot the zombie who's still jumping and chasing them. Jasper and his team stopped running.

"Whoa! It was so creepy. I'm tired, "Nicole said while eating her crackers. Tsk.

"You will eat again? Oh come on!"Lea said.

"What? I'm hungry and tired already because of that zombie that looks like a frog with a hood," Nicole replied.

"Tsk, what's new?"Jasper chuckled and waved goodbye.