CHAPTER 11(EVOLUTION)

---NICOLE---
11:26 p.m.

"Jaden, I'm sleepy."I said.

"I don't care. I'm not a pillow. Go to Jaica and Rej. "Jaden reply while putting a toothpick on her eyes.

"What are you doing?!" I ask.

"State the obvious."

I went to Rej whose sleeping on the tree.

"You're not allowed to sleep. "I put my hands on my waist.

"I said----"

"I know! I heard what you've said. I'm not stupid. "She roll her eyes.

" Tss, okay. Let's find Jai--- "I said. I heard a noise.

"Tss, it's the speaker. Always making a noise."Rej climb down the tree.

"Nicole! Rej! Let's go to the rollercoaster!" Jaden said while removing the toothpick.

We went to the rollercoaster and saw our classmates.

"What's happening?!" Jaden ask while walking towards the gate of the rollercoaster.

"You brought us here, but you don't know what's happening? "I ask.

"Good Evening my dear classmates! This zombie hunting is boring so, I decided to play with you. Let's play a game."

"Who the hell is that? "Rej ask.

"It's one of our classmates. I don't know who but He/She will pay for this. "Jasper said.

"And that demon changed his/her voice. "Jophnel said.

"Headcount guys! "Sharyl said.

"Use your brain, our other classmate is not here so, we'll not know who the killer is." Anika said.

"Oh, "Sharyl said.

"Shut up!!!! I said, let's play a game! Don't try to use your weapons or else, Karizza will die. "

"Guys! Help me! "Karizza started to cry.

"Can you see her? "

The killer tied her on the rail. There's a Shotgun on her left and right side. There's a rope tied on the guns and on the gate.

"Don't try to open the gate or else, Karizza will die too. "

"Just say the instruction! "Rianne yell.

"Easy, Jasper, step forward. "

"For this night, you'll play the game. Find the knife on the kitchen that has a red ribbon tied on it. If you get another knife.Karizza will die. You only have 30 seconds. "
Jasper hurriedly run towards the kitchen.

"29, 28, 27, 26, 25"

"Jasper! Hurry! "We started to panic.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5. "

"Jasper!!!" We all yell.

"4,3,2,1"

"Time's Up! Say goodbye to Karizza! "

The Killer started the engine. The cart is full of knife. We didn't do anything to help her. Karizza's blood splashed on the rails.

"We'll catch you Monster! "Jaden said as we went to the park.

"Jaica! "I said.

"Where did you go? "Rej ask.

"Uhm, Snow Cones? "She smiled.