Chapter 10

Callie's POV

The weirdness that happened in Betty's room I havent brought it up to anyone except Jughead though he said it was probably nothing. Though I have asked Betty and she said its nothing. Jughead was no help and every so often I would hear things in her room when I came home. Its not my business and I want to get over it, but whatever this is has made things awkward between Betty and I.

"Hey Calico. Are you okay?" Archie asks.

"Huh. When did you get here?" I ask.

"Well... I have been watching you since you got here. I know thats weird, but you came in looking very spaced out and I wanted to make sure your okay." He says.

"Okay. Can I tell you something." I say.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"I know this isnt my place, but Betty either has a secret boyfriend or is just sleeping with someone. I know I shouldnt pry into her life, but this isnt Betty sneaking around." I say.

"Well give her time maybe she is having a hard time knowing her feelings for the person. Maybe thats why its so awkward for her." He says.

"You know maybe your right." I say.

"Lets change the subject." He says.

He wanted to change the subject and we did and he ended up walking me home and we both heard bed squeaks from Betty's room.

Archie's POV

"I told you." Callie says.

"Want to come over to my house?" I ask.

"I cant I have to study for a test. See you later though." She says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

She went inside as I went to my house and not to long after that I was going to Vegas for a walk when I saw something  very shocking. It was Jughead leaving Betty's room. When he saw me he froze. What am I to do about this? Should I tell Callie or maybe not?

A/N: Hey what do you guys think? Let me know. Thanks.