Chapter 21

Callie's POV

I didnt really speak to anyone at all. I just laid my head on Kevin because right now he is the only guy who hasnt hurt me. Archie and Jughead both sat across from me.

"Cal what happened?" Jughead asks.

"Calico talk to us. Tell us what happened. What happened after you left the Boxing gym?" Archie asks.

"She went to SweetWater River just to well I dont know. She ended up falling into the water. Cheryl went that way as well and saw her fall in and saved her." Kevin says.

I didnt say anything I just couldnt I kept reliving what happened.

FlashBack.

Archie was clearly upset at the thought of me and Jughead again. I know he just wants to protect me and all, but does he have to shut me out. I'll just go sit by SweetWater River and just forget this day. Jughead pissed and me and then kisses me, Archie pissed at me and wont talk. About 2 Hours later Betty was calling me.

Phone Call

Betty: Cal where were you?

Callie: Oh right Vixen practice. I forgot.

End Phone Call.

I hung up the phone and got up off the grass. When I got up I slipped in the water. I went under and I couldnt come back up cause the water just kept pulling me under. Everything went dark and then I dont know how much later, but I saw light.

"Callie! Callie! Wake up." A voice says.

My eyes opened and Cheryl Blossom was hovering over me.

"Cheryl? What happened?" I asked.

"You fell in the River, but dont worry you're okay now." She says.

"Thanks." I say.

End FlashBack.

"Calico. Im so sorry for acting like an ass, but you have to understand it wasnt your fault. I just want to make sure you dont get hurt again." Archie says.

"Wow, Archie really your gonna do this. She and I are gonna work this out no matter what you say." Jughead says.

"Can you two just stop! I gotta go." I say.

I got off the couch and just left Veronica's and went to my dad's. Archie or Jughead a choice like that is hard. My mind says one thing, but my heart is saying another. Who to chose. Who to chose.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.