2

I sighed as I was thrown into a prison cell. I guess I wasn't surprised as the Avengers were assholes but you would expect them to be more grateful you know. Surprisingly the prison
wasn't that bad as it didn't have a terrible odour like the ones back in Hydra. It was quite clean but it was still a cell. I could feel someone trying to read my mind which made me laugh as no one can break down my walls. However I had to change my appearances as the only Avenger who could read my mind was Wanda and the last thing I needed was my cover to be blown. I was absolutely exhausted as the adrenaline was running out and I guess the long journey also had taken a toll on me. I could feel my eyes closing and I tried fighting but it was no use as I closed my eyes and everything went black.

I opened my eyes as they adjusted to the light. I was confused for a split second but then I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I could feel someones presence as I noticed a boy around my age who had brown hair. I realised it was Peter Parker aka Spider-Man. The only Superhero that Hydra didn't know who he actually was.
"Hi! Glad to see you are awake." he said
"Whatever"I replied. "Where are the Avengers and why are you here are the really that afraid of me?" I asked.
"They aren't here right now they are in a middle of a meeting deciding what to do with you . I'm here to make sure you don't try to escape.Don't worry though I'm sure they will let you go as you kinda did save them." Parker said
"I totally saved them. They would've been dead. Can I ask u a question?"
"Sure what is it"
"Why are you being so nice?"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Well you don't even know who I am"
"That's is true but you saved them and also everyone deserves a chance. Anyway since I don't know you how about we play a game"
"What type of game?"
"21 questions"
"Ok"
"What's your favourite colour?"
"Blue you?"
"Red"
"What is your favourite place to go to?"
"The cinema"
"What's a cinema?"
"You don't know what a cinema is!you are joking right?"
"No I'm not"
"When they let u go I will show you"
"If"

It turns out Parker wasn't that bad maybe coz he was a kid and the same age as me but damn he was so innocent it was annoying. I found out a lot about him but what confused me was how nice he was. It didn't make sense. Hydra are the good guys but they aren't so nice so you would expect the Avengers to be worse because they are the bad guys. Ugh all this thinking is making my head hurt. Suddenly a guy wearing an eye patch walked in. I recognised him as director Nichols fury aka patchy.
"Thank you mr Parker I'll take it from here" said patchy
Parker walked out and patchy turned to me
"If you are to follow me ms Gonzalez" he said
"Not like I got a choice" I replied
As we were walking down the corridor I asked him how he knew my name he said he has his ways like no need to be so mysterious.

We walked in a room that had a big desk and chairs surrounding it in the chairs sat the Avengers. This must be the meeting room Parker talked about I thought. I sat down on one of the chairs as Tony gave me a small smile which confused the fuck out of me.

"as we all know ms Gonzalez showed up out of nowhere and knew where exactly you were  fighting but we do owe her for saving your assess" patchy said

"no shit sherlock" I said making Natasha and Tony laugh

"you didnt let me finish we still dont know if you are bad or good so we are going to make you live with the Avengers and stay there and if you behave then we will make you an Avenger"patchy said

"what we can't let her stay here"said capsicle giving me a look of disgust.

"are you forgetting something I saved your fucking ass you would've been dead if it wasn't for me. Do you really think I want to be stuck with a dickhead like you capsicle. If you do then you are mistaken. Now stop acting like a 2 year old and shut the fuck up" I said in anger. 

"what she said"said patchy 

"for once we agree"I said with a small smirk making Steve storm out.

"me and you are going to get a long"said Tony making me roll my eyes. The rest of the avengers agreed.

This is going to be one hell of a long mission especially with old grandpa.

A/N hope you are enjoying it. What do you think of Steve hating Gabriella???

                                     ~peace✌🏼Rylie