The Mean Girls

There are 8 types of girls in the world.

Sporty

Nerd

Food Lover

Boyish

Girly

Sexy

Mean

Plastic

* * * *

> Alyza Zamonte ; (Aly) a sporty girl, who really dreams to become the greatest swimmer,  Volleyball player, and Foot ball player... She joins, almost every sports event in thier school. And she don't like boys.  "I play, I lose, but, I will never give up... I was born to do this, but if a  Jassy Heusaft will destroy me, She'll better prepare."

> Nicole Rushton; (Niks) Boyish, but still girl at heart. She has never experienced to have a boyfriend.  She hates being in a relationship. .. she thinks that she cant handle it, because of her parents divorce. But theres just one guy,  whom she really admires the most,  her  Oreo... "I love you, its just, too complicated."

> Wendy Smarts; (Wen)  The schools nerd, also known as, the school's valedictorian. She loves to read and also dance, but mostly she BOOKs. Shes been in a relationship with her handsome theatre actor, Goerge Kenly. "im smart, and Intelligent.  But one things for sure, Ill fight fot him."

>Megan Reyes; (Meg) Food lover, she thinks nothing but food, food,  food... and of course, A directioner... Her ultimate crush is no other than Harry Styles. The most lovable and adorable girl in thier school. "Foooddd.... Harryyy.... Dont take them away from me"

>Yannie Torres; (Yanz) a girl who really loves fashion. She's the girly-girl of their school. She loves to draw, and she dreams to become the greatest fashion designer. Shes madly in love with Lodgie Andrews. "I failed at first, I will never do it again."

They are called the Sassy  Gigz ...

Until one day... Everything went different when they met,

THE MEAN GIRLS...aka

THE PLASTICS

Meet...

> Jassy Heusaft; the plastics leader, bitch and f***** ... Shes the girl who love to f*** guys anywhere.  She has hundreds of boyfriend,  I dont know who they are. She dumps boys when shes used to it. "Boys, boys, boys, "

> Crimela Smith: the groups number one girl you can ask for gossips... knows all the informations about boys. Sexy and Plastic."I know everything about boys, try me ? "

>Rachella Thimble; The getter... she stole every single hot guy in the school. .. ps, not a virgin... dates hundreds of guys, and hooked them up in one night. deadly. ... Yanz mortal enemy since birth. "I will get whats mine"

>Jacky Heusaft; Jassy's twin sister... nice in the outside, devil one the inside. she usually desnt use her Common Sense. .. She's been single for almost a year because of his good, former, ex bestfriend,  Nicole. "I Hate you Nicole, yoi stole everything from me."

*Now that youved meet them... well what will happen to the School if the Plastics meets the Gigz ?

World war 3 ?

I guess so...

♡♡♡ VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ♡♡♡