Chapter 1

Yanz POV

First day of classes, sounds exciting... well I cant wait to see my bestfriends Wen2x the nerd, Aly the sporty, nik2x the boyish, and the rest of my friends....

Well,  I guess plastics will be everywhere again, It'll be great,  seing there faces once again after 2 months of vacation.

While waiting, I saw a chubby, well I dont want to call her fat, thats too much of me, besides I dont do that on persons who I dont know, like what they said dont judge the book by its cover.

She sat down on one of the benches in our school. I went to here since Im waiting for my bestfriends...

"Are you okey?" I said to her, then I tapped her  left shoulder. 

"Nothing,*sniff*  please go away I dont need you, *Sniff*  maybe your just one of the girls here in school.*sniff*"  She stood up and walked away.

"He-hey wait ! " I shouted, the hell I care ?

"I know you dont want share your problems with me, but before that, Im Yannie Torres,  you can call me Yanz. " I lend a hand on here.

"Me-Megan ! Megan Reyes..." She said and shook here hand with me.

Well Its a great start to have a new friend in school. "Nice meeting you Megan " then she left...

After a couple of minutes,  finally they came, gosh, I really missed them so much. Well, its going to be a long day of talking.

Aly's POV

I rushed down to the bathroom, I really cant believe it, I woke up 7:12 am and our class will start at 7:30, well, A girls gotta do, what the girls got to do. I gave my very best to bath my self for five minutes, And I did make it. YES !

"I thought you were already in school Alyza." mom said.

"Well, I, I, I forgot something... yes! I forgot something.  "I lied,

"Are you sure ? then why is your hair so wet. Tell me, did you woke up late arent you? " My god those eyes, it seems like its gonna kill me. I looked up to the clock, 7:20??? Oh my god.

"Well, ah, Goodbye mom! Love you! "I kissed her cheeks and ran down to get my car keys and then drive away. 'Wheww, that was close' I said to my self.

The reason that I woke up late is because of the party that I attended.  Well its a So long Summer Party. And I double check my papers for my Varsity Scholarship. And I fell a sleep at almost 3am.

Wen2x's POV

Finally,  I got new series of books yesterday, including The Mockingjay book of hunger games, Divergent all three of them. How I love this day.

Suddenly my boyfriend called.

"Hello babe." I said using my sweetest voice.

"Good morning. Are you already in school ? " he said. Geez... I love his seductive voice. Im so luck that he is my boyfriend.

"Well, not yet. "

"Then Ill fetch you there then. okey ?"

"okie " :)

After a couple of minutes.

"Wen ! your boyfriend here." dad shouted. Well, my family know that I have boyfriend,  thank god they accepted him... Well, Goerge Kenly is one of the hottest guy in school. He is the president of the drama club.

I remember the first day when I started falling in love with him.

**Flashback**

I was walking to the hallway early morning. I wanted to sign in, in the journalism club, since,

I really love to write and read alot.

Everybody was busy signing up then. But when I came to the Journalism club the president said that its already closed. No vacant category available, Even on just field reporters or literary writers.

Shit! this really ruins my day.

What now. ??

I walk around the club area, incase if I see something that might suit my personality as a nerd.

"Hi ! im Goerge Kenly, President of the drama club,  would you like to join? we really need script writers. " he said...

         Well, his handsome,  I can say. He's wearing a simple shirt which says, 'DRAMA CLUB'

"well, ummm... "  I cant bearly say a word, I have to join atleast one club.

"Please miss. " he said, making those puppy eyes. As I look to his eyes I know he really needs help.  I bit my lips .

"Well, okey, " there I said it.

"Thank you... thank you miss ? "

"Wendy Smarts. " I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Wendy.  I'm Goerge Kenly... And welcome to the Drama club." We shook our hands.

A week later, Goerge held up a meeting.

"Guys! thank you for coming on this meeting as you all know. We will have a presentation this coming October."

"Then. what presentation is that Mr. President ? "  the girl with a black hair, wearing a simple dress stood up.

"Its um, Cinderella. Well I hope everybody knows that story right  ? " everbody in the room... nodded. "Well of course,  I will a sign the characters, so that by monday, we will start practice, because Wendy, will start writing  the script. "

He holds a paper. And begun reading. "Philip  and  Bryll you will be the Gaurds. Dean, you will be our king." Everyone clapped at Dean. " Alyza Zamonte,  you will be the Stepmother. Paola you will be the fairygodmother. Eunice and  Chloe will be the stepsisters. " they begun to clap again. " Hugh Everart, Jershon, and  jasmine will  be the mices. Angelo will be the duke, I will be the prince and Jassy Heusaft will be our Cinderella. " Everyone applauded Jassy, like duh ? here ? Cinderella. .. seriously ?

Everybody leaved the room after announcing the characters.

"Um, Wendy, " he said. then touched my hands, I felt electricity.

After few weeks, Goerge and I came close to each other. He's so hot when he acts in the stage. Goerge was been my crush, ever since I joined ther club, he's so caring and understanding to his members.

Who on earth will never fall,  to a guy who has everything?

**End of Flashback**

At school

"Thanks for the ride babe.  I love you. " I kissed him on the cheeks.

"Love you too"He give me a small peck on my lips. I slapped his shoulder lightly.

"What was that for ? " I said.

"Just to prove that I really love you. "Shit... hes so sweet.

"Aww... me too, but I have a class now, and Yanz is waiting for me."

"Okie.. take care, " he waved and walked away.

______________

^Hello guys!

I hope you will love my new story. Im really looking forward that you will love this.

And please, I sorry for the misspelled words and wrong grammmars if ever you spotted some.

PLEASE....

V.O.T.E.   AND    C.O.M.M.E.N.T.

I REALLY NEED IT..

THANK! :)