Chapter 4

Aly's POV

*lub*dub*lub*dub*

"Hi guyz! "

Oh fuck. He is... he really is.

I bowed my head down looking on the ground... I dont want to see his face ever again. I hated him.

"I'm Xander Drenon. "

No...

no...

no...

I'm dreaming...

"Excuse me" I said and walked away.

I went to Goerge's garden. It has a pool and beautiful landscape. I sat down near the pool and my feet drops of on the water.

Fresh air, I need this.

* * * *

Xander's POV

I'm Xander Raymund Drenon. Alyza's ex boyfriend. I cheated on her I admit it. And I felt guilty about it. I Love her so much, thats why I'm getting her back. I will do everything. Just to love me again. Even though we have a secret relationship... Only the two of us knows about it.

"Hi guys !" I waved, she's sitting beside her friend, hiding her face. I know she's hurt, and I'm a total jerk. I missed her. I missed her alot.

"I'm Xander Drenon " I smiled, but I'm still looking at her. She's still the Aly I knew 3 years back.

"Excuse me" she said and walked away.

I snapped back to reality when somebody tapped my back.

"Welcome to the group Xander. I'm Jin, Drama club VP " we shake our hands.

"Um, Xander this is my girlfriend Wendy, and her bestfriends Yannie Torres, Nicole Rushton and Aly- where's Aly ? "

"Hmm ? Idk Hi Xander, I'm Yannie Torres... " yanz said. And we shake our hands.

"I'm Nicole Rushton. " We shake our hands.

"If you'll excuse me." I excused myself from them to find Aly.

I went outside.

I saw her sitting near the pool area. I sat down beside her.

* * * *

Aly's POV

Someone satdown beside me.

I was shock! Its Xander... he's sitting beside me. What am I going to do?

Plan A. Nevermind.

Plan B. Go home.

Fine all of the above... I'll nevermind and I'll go home.

I was about to stand up when he hold my hand. I felt electricity. Its still the same feeling I felt 3 years ago.

"Please stay." He said softly with abit of nervousness.

I signed.

"I have to go. " I pulled my hand.

"Im sorry" he said.

"Past is past Xander." I said coldly. "There's nothing to talk about." I continued.

"There is." He stand up too. We were facing each other eye to eye. But I cant do that. I managed to look around, ignoring his contact,

"There is nothing, Xander. I'ved moved on. I hope you are too. It was three years ago."

"Well, I'm not... I havent moved on. I want you back."