Chapter 2

Nicole's  POV

"Dad ! Mom! stop this bullshit ! please ! "I shouted. Then I leave the room. Making me choose is one of the hardest part of my intire life. How come they want to divorce?  Dont they love me?

I sat down on the bed side of my room crying. I hate this life... I hate this...

I heard foot steps on my door.
"Honey, baby, please... can, mama talk  to you ? " mom said abit worried. But I dont care.

"Go away ! I dont need you. " I shouted...

I can die right now? I dont want this life and I never wanted this life.

*Kringgg kringggg*

I woke up on my bed, and tears came flowing. No my dream is not true, Its not true. They will never divorce right? 

I looked at my alarm clock. Geez, its already 7:00, I went to the bathroom and do my daily routines.

"Honey, dear. Come join us for breakfast " now mom is using her sweetest voice. But arggg...

"Okey fine."

Mom set the table,  she put some rice and some eggs on my plate.., hmm... yummy. "Where's dad ? " I said while holding the fork with an egg on it.

"Well um, he-Um... ahh " what wrong with her?

"Okey, mom, just shut it. I know. Im done... I have to go now. " I just placed the fork that Im holding. And leave the house.

At the School.

I walked at the hallway, I know everybody's staring at me,

I dont care.

"Yo Nics! What happened to you? Did someone punched you? "

Oh, its Yanz.

"No, I'm okey. "I smiled fakely.

She crossed her arms and looked at me.

"No your not. Lets go to the ladies room and freshen up okey? "

Argggg.

.. I have no choice.

*   *   *

"I have to put concealer on you face okey? "

"Concealer?  Whats that? "

"Well, it covers your eye bags. We'll put lip gloss too, you lips is wayyyyy toooo pale "

Arrggg, why do I have this girlfriend thingy friend.

"Oh, come on Nics, Im the only girlfriend thingy friend you have in here"

Mind reader. Pshh...

"There! All finish. Now you really look like a human being."

"Are you insulting me?"

She shook her head.

"A little bit"

Ahhh... why is she so argg.. Nevermind.

*  *  *  *

Yanz POV

On the way to the room now eh? Hehe, Nics is just a typical teenager who doesnt like make up. But didnt she notice how pretty she is ? if only she knows how to show it...tsk. tsk. Tsk.

Finally we arrived at the room. Its already 8 am. So what if Im late... like what they said, 'Its better to be late than to be ugly ' haha!!! (^_^)

Aly and I are not classmates. Only Nics, well also Jassy and Rachella...  Arrgg...

"Oh yeah... this days gonna be great! " Nics murmured.

I just smiled. I know what she's thinking.

Beating the Sassy's down.

Each year we are fighting for The President's position and of course,  ranking. Were not only battling for beauty and boys here people! Brains too!

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!" our teacher greeted cheerfully.

We stood up and greeted her too. Well, she on a middle aged I guess?  She's pretty with her curly brunette hair.

"Tomorrow,  well be electing our class officers so, if I were you... get to know some if your new classmates okey? "

We noded.

*   *   *

"OKEY! Class dismissed."

YEAH!!!!

Im about to pick up my books on my table when someone pured juice on it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ?" I said harshly. Seriously ?

"Why? Oh sorry, I didnt mean to." She said sarcastically. "...Well, I did, a little. Lets go Rachella. " she giggles.

I smiled fakely. "Wait ! Think you forgot this Jassy. " I get my juice inside my bag and poured it out on Jassy's fully-maked-up-face.

I placed my hand in my lips like I was shock-sarcastically-expression.

"Oh... you look better that way. " Nics commented.

"Fvck you! "She shouted.

"I'm sorry, were not interested." I answered.

I cant take the tension anymore.  So I decided to go out inthe room.

"Nice one Yanz!"

"No problem Nics" I winked. "...lets go

This is just the beginning gals...

Just the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡♡♡ VOTE AND COMMENT HERE PLEASE ♡♡♡

>dedicated to Nicole<