5 - There's No Place like Home?

Silas

Picking my ass up off the Janitor closet floor as I fixed my clothes before walking out. "Silas!" a familiar voice called as I looked over at Summer whose running over to me.

"Hey, you have language next right?" Summer asked as I nodded as we both walked at the same pace. "Cool, me too" she smiled as I fake smiled back at her. I don't want to any connections with the Dragon family.

"Hey, sorry about my dad I know he could be a little bit harsh" she apologizes. "Hey, it's okay" I reassured as we both entered the class.

"Miss Harris" the teacher greeted as he then turned to me. "Mr. Coleman" he greeted, nodding my head I turned my eyes to the class to see Nick sitting in the back. Shittttttttttttttt!

His eyes quickly locked with mine. My eyes couldn't help but look at his lips remembering the moment we had earlier.

Licking his lips, my eyes flicker to Nick's own as he teasingly winked at me. Motherfucker.

Taking my seat next to Summer a guy who was on the other side of me nudged me to get my attention.

"Are you new?" he asked. Damn he fine... Okay, I admit it I'm a little gay.

 Okay, I admit it I'm a little gay

Lucas Clark

"Yeah," I mumbled shyly as he smiles. "Well, my names Lucas Clark, but you can call me Lu or Luke" Lucas smiled. Fuck...

"Okay, Luke," I say as I felt a burning gaze behind me. Turning around I look to see Nick glaring at me, shrugging I turned myself around to the front as the teacher began the lesson.

___________________________________________________________________________

The bell had finally rung, gathering the belonging one of my pen had dropped. Bending down to pick it up I heard a groan as I turn my head to Lucas whose smiling before bending down to pick up my pen for me.

"Here" his husky voice spoke giving me my pen. "Thank you," I thanked but before I could get the pen Nick yucked it out of Lucas' hand before grabbing mines, pulling me out the class.

"Luc- I mean Nick what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled as Nicks glare pierces through me. "You only met him once and now you're calling his name?" Nick growled. "Why are you so mad?" I asked grabbing my pen from him.

"Because you're mine, Silas" Nick stated. "When have I ever became yours?" I question raising a brow. Nick stepped closer, wrapping his arm around my waist before pulling me in.

His lips slowly pecked mine before saying; "You became mines since your lips fell on mine" he breathes pulling me in tighter as I heard a squeal comes from a girl.

"Finally some yaoi!" Someone screamed as I realized everyone in the hall was staring at us.

Pushing myself out of Nick's arms, I quickly ran down the hall. I really need to get away from this mess.

____________________________________________________________________________

After a day of avoiding Nick in school, I quickly opened my front door as I meet Mr. Paris with my mom laughing.

"I can't believe it what a small world" My mom smiled as Paris nodded. What's going on? "Hey Mom and Mr. Dragon" I greeted as they turn their gaze to me.

"Honey, you won't believe Paris use to work for my mother when he was eight, "My mother told. "We met when My mother, Grandma, made me and Alissa work for our allowance" Mom explains.

"Remember that you use to cover for us so we could sneak out and buy some lunch and we always brought you back a chicken burger with cheese fries" she laughed as Paris did too.

"But then I had to quit because my dad lost the house due to debts and we had to move" Paris sighed as my mom frown.

"Anyway, are you sure you could keep him for 2 months?"My mom said changing the subject. Hold up? Keep who? We ain't have no Dog or cats?

Heck, we ain't got no pets?!

"Yeah, sure We'll keep him for a whole year if you want" Paris joked. Excuse me? Did we get a dog?

"Um, mom what are yall talking about?" I asked.

"Well, honey your grandmother is sick and your aunt, Alissa needs help. So you're going to spend some time with the Dragon family" She stated.

Damn, have I lost my hearing?

"Say that again please?" I asked as my mother scowled.

"I said your clothes are packed and I need for you to go with Mister Dragon tonight since I'm leaving early in the morning and I'm taking the car!" My mother hissed pulling my ears.

"OW!" I groaned as Paris laughed. "Thank you" My mother thanked as I see two men dressed in black carrying suitcases.

"Don't worry, I'll keep good care of him and I sure Nick and Cesco would love an extra boy in the house"Paris stated.

"Mom, can't I come with you to see grandma?" I asked. " You can't miss school Silas," she says before hugging.

"Now, go with Mister Dragon and be nice. I'll see you in a few months okay?" She instructs. Few months?!

"Mommy!" I cried as the two men dressed in black dragged me. "everything is going to be fun at my house don't worry" Paris wickedly smiled before we got out of the house.

This is fuck up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Once we made it to the Dragon residence the entrance gate opened as we drove up to the main entrance of the estate.

Getting out the car, Paris leads me inside the house as press a button before yelling. "Family meeting in the living room!!!" he yells, gesturing me to follow him after as the men carried my suitcases the other direction.

When we finally reached the living room everyone including Nick was in there waiting for us. "Guys, Miss Coleman an old friend of mine has asked for me and Dominic to watch over Silas while she's taking care of her sick mother" Paris explained.

"Now, I expect you all to protect and also watch over him as an order from me your Donna" Paris Stated as everyone nodded.

"Now, Silas will be staying in Nick's wing of the house" Paris wickedly smiled as he stated that.

A smile grew on Nicks' face as I close my eyes before clicking my heels together.

"There's no place like home" I internally chanted in my head. Slowly opening my eyes I look to see Nick and the rest of everyone looking at me strangely.

Fuck, it's not working...

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today hope you like ;)

BYE!!!