Cesco's Chronicles 5 - Getting to Know you...

Aiden^

Third Person

Aiden moaned feeling Cesco's hand around his neck. It tightened a little bit making the boy lick his lips in anticipation. He noticed that Cesco had a choking kink and honestly he loved it.

He gasped when Cesco's other hand grasp onto his hard dick palming him.

Aiden's mouth opened with a whine but it was muffled by Cesco's lips. His tongue swept over the boy's bottom lip before he grazed his teeth over it tugging on it gently.

Cesco's full filled his promise he had texted Aiden last night. The boy's head was tugged back roughly as Cesco's moved his hand from Aiden's neck to his hair.

"Baby boy, don't tempt me, I like it rough," Francesco growled. His breath fanned over Aiden's ear making him whimper.

Grunting, Cesco turned Aiden around approximately before bending him over as his blue eyes look over Aiden's bare ass.

He bit his lip grabbing the boy's plump ass before groaning.

"I'd love to fuck you here, " Cesco growled brushing his finger over Aiden's twitching hole before removing it.

"Then do it, " Aiden whined.

Cesco took a sharp intake of breath before he pulled up Aiden as he then turns him back around.

"We both know that you're not ready for me, " Cesco rasped, spitting on his hand before gripping Aiden's pulsing cock as he then began to pump it.

Aiden groaned bucking his hips towards Francesco.

"And besides I want to get to know you a little more before we go to that level, " Cesco deep husky voice whispered.

His teeth gently tugged the boy earlobe before kissed his way down to Aiden's neck.

Aiden bit his lips trying to hold back his sounds as Cesco fastened his pace on the boy's dick.

"Slow down, " the boy breathed feeling a tightening sensation in his stomach.

Francesco snickered ignoring Aiden's request soon after Aiden's hips bucked as he ejaculates.

Aiden breathed as he watches Francesco bring up the same hand that was pleasuring him to his face.

Aiden's mouth widens leaving agape as he watches Cesco's tongue ran along his hand cleaning his essences that coated Francesco's hand.

Francesco licked his lips before smiling brightly at the boy.

"Let's get you clean up, Baby boy" Cesco instructed grabbing the boy clothes off the floor before handing it to him.

Francesco grabbed Aiden's hand as he pulled the boy down the hall straight to the restroom.

"Take a shower and don't worry I'm a gentleman so I won't join you today, " Francesco said winking at the boy.

Aiden chuckled entering the bathroom closing the door after him quickly.

Once alone he took a deep long breath he then rested his clothes on the counter.

He exhaled turning on the shower making sure it was at a temperature of warm.

He took a step inside, closing his as he lets the warm water wash over his body. Once he opened them he noticed the body wash so he instantly grabbed it.