Save me pt 2

Play the song now.....

Aurthors pov
Tray opens the door and see laying with blood everywhere. Lai has a gun in her hand. No one was shot just Lai hit mo in the head wit the gun causing blood to be everywhere.

Lai: come in bx I've been waiting
Tray: dats nice! But why Lai!
Lai: because I couldn't get what I wanted and I are what I want!

Airi's pov
Before I got out the car I called the police just Incase and gave them the address. I've only seen this side of tray when his sister went missing. But he had this devil in his eyes like he was finna kill somebody! He had hurt in his eyes. I saw tray with the gun in his back and was scared.

Lai: either be mind or you and your sister will be dead bx.
Airi: well bx he ain't going no where!
Tray: na Airi what you gon do Lai! Kill me shit I don't care everything I've ever loved has been taken away from me!
Lai: ooo poor lil baby!
Lai pulls the trigger and before could whip his gun out Airi hopped in front of the bullet getting hit in her stomach!

Tray: NO! Airi stay wit me! Plz don't leave... I can't do this without you! Plz don't
Lai: haha bx
*police sirens*
Tray: dats it bx!

Before tray can get out his gun the police came in the room and tackled Lai! They arrested her.

Trays pov
The ambulance came and got Airi but i wasn't leaving her side. Mo had woken back up by then so I told her to meet me at the hospital. I couldn't leave Airi bruh this gurl was my world bruh! All I saw was blood. When we got in the hospital I heard one of the nurses said "were losing her" "clear" when I heard dat I broke down in mo's arms. I fell to the floor because without this girl I can make it in life. She's more than my first and only love she's my bestfriend how can you win a war without love in it. How can I live with out the war. She's my good and bad soul. She makes me a better man!

Mo: tray... she gon be alright!
Tray: no mo noo bruhh I cant keep losing people in my life!
Mo: she's okay bruh I'm telling you!
Nurse: family of airionna
Janay: tray where's my baby!
Dtom: janay calm down!
Tray: the doctor right here! Bruh is she okay?!
Doctor: she lost a lot of blood but she will be okay but she can not leave for healing and observation reasons.
Tray: can we go see her please!
Janay: what happened tray!
Tray: Lai! She did this! I told Airi not to come and she didn't listen dat bullet was meant for me!
Dtom: she took it for you!
Tray: yes! Idky she just don't listen bruh! This all my fault!
Janay: no its not! Airi was being overprotective as usual!
Dtom: come on bruh calm down let's go see her.

They all walk in the room.
When tray saw Airi, he saw all the machines hooked up to her and started crying.

Trays pov
This was like looking at my mama all over agin! My mama was killed by a drunk driver when I was 15 and ever since then my life been fucked up! Losing my mama hit me hard. It's just looking at her I saw my mama. I looked over and I heard mo said "I can't she look like mama" when she said dat I hugged her. When we lost our mama my daddy started using drugs and left us to fend for our own. I mean he was broke! Like I couldn't even tell dat was my daddy when I looked at him.  I walked over by Airi and I said "bae I'm sorry" as soon as I said dang she moved her lil hand.
Janay: NU-
Airi: wait mama....
Tray: bae....
Airi: hey *voice cracks* handsome
Tray: don't move. Okay I'm so sorry I love you so much!
Airi: I love you too. Hey mo you just gon stand there. No time *voice cracks* no see
Mo: hey friend. I'm sorry are you mad at me?
Airi: i can't be mad at you I only can be mad at the fact y'all standing here and I'm hungry.
Dtom: dats my girl! She got it from her daddy! Yk we love ya sum food.
Janay: y'all just fat!
Dtom: um turn around and look at yo ass yhu gon see what's fat!
Everyone laughs
Janay: you better stop
Airi: seriously I'm okay it just hurts a lil nothing the mocha princess can't handle.
Janay: dats my baby stronger than ever!
Tray: o we know she strong! She be slapping me so hard!
Dtom: dats right baby beat his ass!
Mo: haha dat sound like my mama!
Tray: you ain't lying mama used to slap the hell lutta daddy!
Airi: can y'all go get me some clothes cuz this gown ain't it!
Tray: yea mo you coming with?
Mo: yea why not we got catching up I been gone for 6 months.

Skip the car ride.
Mo: tray yo phone ringing
Tray: who is it?
Mo: it's dad....

Will tray dad come and see him?
Will mo disappear agin?
Is Airi gonna be okay?
Will tray find out about the baby?
Is janay and dtom gonna stay married?
I HIT 1k reads! Thx y'all mean the world! When I hit 2 k imma start on the second book!