The truth

Tray: mo you sure?
Mo: answer just to make sure nigga!
Tray: Ight dang here unlock the door.
Tray😍: hello? Dad?
Papa Bills: son? Is that you?
Tray😍: yea dad it's me!
Papa bills: we need to talk.... it's been 6 years since I spoke to you or your sister. How is she?
Tray😍: she's been thru a lot but we can't really talk unless your clean.
Papa bills: ive been clean for 4 year now.
Tray😍: that's nice dad. Where you live at now?
Papa bills: I live in Houston now with my wife and her 2 kids.
Tray😍: wife? Dad imma call you back.
Papa bills: okay. Please call me back.
Tray😍: yea maybe.

*ends call*

Mo: so what happened?
Tray: he has a wife and she has two kids.
Mo: are you serious! He left us but he can take care of other kids! Wow says a lot about him! Is he even clean?
Tray: 4 years
Mo: where do he even live!
Tray: right here in Houston.
Mo: where going to see him?
Tray: idk.....
mo: well let me call him back....
tray: u sure? You've been thru a lot in 1 day.
Mo: yea tray it's time.

Mo talks to her dad and explains his reasons and how bad he felt. He said told her he didn't come back because he didn't want to see the hurt in there faces agin. He said he's been clean for along time and found a wife agin. Him and mo set up a meet up with her and tray tomorrow @ 6 o'clock.

Mo: tray.... where meeting him tomorrow at 6 are you coming?
Tray: yea I'll come. I'll try to be in my best behavior but we gotta get back to Airi.

*skips car ride*

Airi: whew what took y'all so long?
Tray: my dad called....
Janay: me and dtom gonna give y'all some privacy.
*they walk out*
Airi: are y'all okay?
Mo: yea it's kinda hard tho yk? How he left us and now we just supposed to accept him back. Our dad did a lot of hurtful things to us.
Tray: yea mo i kinda can't talk about all he did right now.
Mo: tray Ik but it's time I'm tired of being quite that man hurt us! Mainly me!
Airi:Tray, what is she talking about?
Tray: our dad used to sell mo's body for drugs and he didn't realize until I caught a man in there with mo. He was so high to realize that men was doing that to his 14 year old daughter.
Mo: yea not only did they used to rape me they would abuse me. And he wouldn't even realize it he'll just be high as a kite.
Airi: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to open up a wound.
Mo: it's okay.
Tray: it's not okay but thx for caring.
Airi: y'all want some ice cream?
Tray: na im good.
Mo: yea same
Airi: k more for me then!
*everyone laughs*

Skips to tomorrow

Tray: mo u sure he's coming?
Mo: yea he should be on his way.

*papa bills enters the room*
( imma just put pb instead of papa bills)

Pb: hey guys y'all are so grown now.
Tray: yea dats what happens when you miss 6 years of your kids life.
Mo: tray... hey dad.
Pb: it's okay mo. Well now let me tell you.
Tray: please explain cuz I can't wait to hear this.

Play song now. Wait a lil minute till she sing.

Pb: okay. When y'all mothers died it broke me. I'll never think she'll die. I mean I knew when we got older we where going to die but right then Hell no! So, when we buried her I turned to drugs. She was apart of me and I never thought she'll be gone. Your mother was my world! Y'all where my world. And when tray I looked at you all I saw was her and mo when I heard you I heard her. Y'all broke me as well because I felt as I wouldn't be enough for you. Tray as a man I'm more proud of you then ever. You are strong young man. Mo... I don't remember much I only remember hearing you scream when tray killed a drug dealer. I remember tray saying "you fucking let them rape and beat my sister for drugs! I out of kill you bx! She's all we have left dad!" And when he said dat that's when I left y'all because your mother told me 2 days before she died, "tray will stand up to you one day and tell you the truth about how he feels towards you if you keep ignoring him." When you told me that, it shut me out. I don't even know you went to jail for 6 months until your uncle told me. So forgive me if I let people hurt you mo. And tray forgive me for not loving you and owning up and being a man when I was on drugs. I wasn't me at all.
Tray: dad... I will never forget what you put us through, but I can forgive you.
Mo: dad, you really broke me as a child. But I forgive you because like you said you wasn't yourself.  But I can't accept your new wife and her kids.
Tray: yea I don't understand how you left us but raising other people's kids.
Pb: noo those are her foster kids she's just looking out for them till there adopted.
Tray: okay but where does this leave us now? Are we going to talk normally?
Pb: yes! I would love that and we can take 1 day out of the week and have catch up day.
Mo: I actually like that.