××nine××

The two got up, and lance led keith outside the building, and into an alley way knowing keith would be able to hear better there.

"Look taylor... I dont know what it is, but theres something about you that i... i really like."

"Huh?"

"I've only fallen in love with one other guy in my life, but... that would never work out. I just, feel so drawn to you."

Lance's rationality started to slip away when keith cupped his cheek with one hand, and brought their lips together.

It was just like the other night, it was just as passionate, and just as real.

<×><×><×>

A few days later,

Lance sat at the bar, bored. The night was slow, there was only a few people around.

"Hey lance! Theres some people here to see you!"

"Allura? Shouldnt you be-"

Lance quickly shut his mouth at the sight of his visitors

"Lance McClain correct?"

"Y-yes mr. Lotor"

"Oh please, just call me lotor, no need for formalities."

Lotor came closer to lance, speaking quieter so no one heard,

"I saw your performance the other night, and wed like to offer you a promotion, star boy"

"A promotion?"

"Correct, you will no longer be a bar tender, you will be the official performer here, having a show every other night."

"I'm not sure if i-"

"Cmon, well hire another bartender, and your pay will double. Plus, less work hours. How could you refuse?"

Lance thought about keith, and about...taylor... could he keep it up?

"O-okay..."

"Perfect, another thing, you cannot reveal your identity under any circumstance. If you do, you'll be fired."

Lance gulped, "a-alright..."

"Great! Thanks for your cooperation, your next show is tonight. So you better get ready."

Lotor looked over at one of his assistants, and nodded.

She nodded back, and grabbed lance, taking him to get his look done.

Allura got closer to lotor, "please don't be harsh on him baby! Hes such a sweet guy, I dont want you to make him do anything he doesnt want to"

"Dont worry, I was just agressive so he knew not to tell," he pulled her in by her hips, "I wont do anything to him."

She leaned in for a kiss, "thankyou"