Stupid Brain!!!

"Ash!" *BANG* "Asher! Please! Let me explain!" Glaring at the door, I suddenly begin to feel bad. I mean, poor door. I slammed it, Toms hitting it and it has no choice but stand in the middle of our fighting...

"Tom! shut the heck up!" I hear him gently rest his head against my door and let out a frustrated sigh. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but correct me if I'm mistaken; Tom had disappeared for a couple of weeks because of this gang, he gained my trust and even my respect, he stood by my side even when he knew he was lying straight to my face, he tried to make me run even when he knew that Blake wanted me. What if he were betraying me from the start? What if when he asked me to run away with him when Grayson locked me in the cage he was actually trying to lead me out and into the open so that Blake didn't have to make a deal with me? I cant make the mistake of trusting him, even if my heart wants to make those mistakes...

/////////////////Half an hour later////////////////

Silence... that's all I hear until my whale decides to make itself known. I haven't eaten since before i was ambushed at Grayson's. Quietly I walk over to my door and slowly open it, wincing as the door creaks open. I cautiously stick my head outside the door and take a look around. No one. great, just how i want it, with no one around i wont be getting any of those looks.

Now which way was the kitchen again? Hmmm left?...No....right? Ugh I'll just go right. I walk down the dark hallway until i see a light, just as i was about to open the door i hear something, and trust me when i say that i never want to hear it again. i back away from the door only to trip and fall flat on my butt, effectively knocking over a tall ceramic vase that had stood on the vase stand.

"Whoops!" I quickly stand up and sprint back to my room, I'll just eat in the morning...after everyone else has left the warehouse....

//////////////////////////////////////

"Baby? *knock, Knock* Ashy? Ashy baby are you awake?" I let out a groan of confirmation. He must've heard me and had taken it as a 'come in' because a couple seconds later he had waltzed into the room as if he owned it—well he did, but shhhh—and sat on the side of my bed.

"How'd you sleep princess?" I shudder at the nickname, the last person who called me that had just betrayed me.

"I didn't" I mumble, stuffing my face into the pillow.

"What do you mean you didnt? is it the bed? Ill change it! Or is it the temperature in the room? Whatever it is I can change it! Just tell me what the problem is and Ill fix it!"

"Can you change Tom and your sisters relationship? Or at least put them on the other side of this damn warehouse! I dont want to be walking down the hall and catching the both of them again!" he winces at my raised voice.

"I would but if I try to stand up to her she'll kill me!"

"What do you mean she'll kill you, I'll kill you if they aren't gone by tonight!!!" He glares at me.

"Say that again. I dare you"

I smirk and lean forward, my face is so close to his I can feel his hitched breath fan my bottom lip. "I'll kill you if you dont move them across the warehouse by tonight" he shivers as I trace a finger along his collarbone.

"Brother dearest you cant seriously be letting her talk to you like that? Shes the prisoner here. You havent even been treating her like a prisoner and she is still complaining" I look up to find the girl who was snogging Tommy in the kitchen yesterday.

He clears his throat, "Of course not Penelope, in fact I was just about to send her to the dungeons for a punishment." He turns around to avoid any eye contact with me.

"Well you heard him! Get up you useless little brat!!" Her face goes red when she realises that I wont listen to her.

Blake lets out a frustrated sigh and runs his hands through his Red-dyed curls. "Come on Ash." I cast a worried look towards him. "Asher! If you know whats good for you, you will get up and walk in front of me now!!" I inwardly gulp, he has never been so harsh with me.

He grips my elbow and throws me to the ground. "When I say get up I mean get up!!!" I scramble to my feet and stand in front of him facing the door. Do I walk forward? Is he going to show me where I have to go?

I am cut off from my thoughts by a gentle hand pushing me forward. Maybe if I do what he wants I wont die

Youve only just figured that out?

Shhhh stupid brain!!!

I am pulled into a cold room that has a foul stench of blood, sweat and body odour.

"This is where you will be staying until you feel more cooperative and respectful." I turn to Blake, instead of looking at me he is examining the room, looking anywhere but me. His sister smirks and walks away, leaving both me and Blake in complete silence.