I...Miss You

Grayson's P.O.V (Letter to Asher)

"Dear Asher,

Its been a month since you've died. Everything's gone downhill. Blake's dead, incase you were wondering. Tommy has disappeared with Jason and whoever the hell the other guy is. And Mayson is... Well Mayson is dying. He is mentally shutting down. He wont eat, wont sleep, he wont even talk.

Love you always,

The idiot who never fought for you."

I sign the last letter and let another tear fall. This is it, the last letter. I promised her a month. A month of grieving, a month of being the depressing broody person I have become. She asked me to look after Mayson, to make sure he was alright but I once again have failed her.

Placing the letter against her headstone I back away and fall to my knees. I loved her and I could of had her, instead I accused her of treason. instead, I told her that she was better off dead in a ditch. So she went and got herself killed and ironically she ended up dead...in a ditch.

I miss her. I don't deserve to miss her... actually I do. I deserve to wallow in my own self pity because it was my fault. And now... She's dead and the soil has set.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Okey, so I really wanted to wrap this up quickly because...well because I don't really have anymore inspiration for this book anymore. Honestly, I made it go off track for a bit and now I cant seem to find anything more to write. Sooo goodbye and see you in another story I guess?