Meet the characters

This is Asher Audrey Johnson

Her hair is actually long, wavy and black with dark blue highlights that go right to the tips of her hair. Her eyes are ice blue with specks of violet. Asher doesnt have a type, if she likes you your pretty lucky because she only has a couple of people she trusts. She mostly wears sweats, gym clothes, leather pants, jeans, beanies , etc. Oh and dont forget her signature leather jacket, she doesnt go anywhere without it. Asher is pretty much a tomboy, she is really sporty and she is a fighter. when i say fighter i mean shes literally a fighter, she street fights. She is also the captain and the coach of the girls soccer team at school. Asher has no family left apart from her seven year old brother, Mayson (but we will get to him in a minute) Asher is absolutely and utterley rich but still lives as a low life because of the dangerous life her parents had led her to. Asher is also single, she doesnt want to get into any relationships as she wants to focus on her brother to give him a better life than she has. She likes to be left alone at school and has only one friend Jasmine but she is in the popular group so they dont talk at school because Asher doesnt like to be around other people. She is 17 but soon to be 18.