Road trips over.

Christians Pov

The car finally came to a stop. Thank based god cause I was getting car sick. The big dude opened the door. I peered out and saw water. The fuck? I got shoved out and fell on the gravel.

"What did he do to you!" I heard the guy from earlier yell.

"Nothing! He had me and his friend mixed up ask him!" She screamed.

Her face was bright red. The dude huffed and walked my way. He lifted me to my feet which was surprising since I'm a bit more taller than him.

"What did you do to her." He said pointing to the girl.

"N-nothing I swear. I had her and my friend Laya mixed up." I said. He sighed and dropped me to the floor.

"Untie him. Let him go." He told the guys.

They untied my hands and dropped me to the floor.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

The dude ran back my way and launched at me. He hit me straight in the mouth I hollered so fucking loud I'm surprised the people on the other side of the ocean didn't hear. He hit me again and again until he abruptly stopped. I opened my eyes and saw kristy and earl yelling at the dude. Thank god.

Kristy pov

*earlier*

Earl was on the phone with his friend Vince. I could hear hollering in the background but ignored it.

"Tyler we've looked everywhere lets just get the police." I said frustrated.

"No kris were gonna find him! If we go to the cops hell get in trouble for underage drinking and maybe even drugs." He said and continued driving and asking the cars on the side of us if they'd seen Christian.

I sighed tyler did have a point. I looked at earl who was now yelling and asking his friend where he was.

"DUDE STOP WHERE AT YOU... IM ON MY WAY." He yelled.

Earl switched seats with tyler and drove off. The car came to a stop and he ran out. I sat back until I heard someone holler and yell my name. I got out and saw Christian on the floor. Earl was yelling at his friend while I picked up Christian with taco and put him in the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK VINCE!" Earl yelled.

They argued more till I walked up.

"You did this to my brother over some bitch who couldn't stay out of trouble?" I said. He smirked and hit me. I fell on the floor and got back up within no time. Before I could even hit him tyler clocked his ass.

"Never liked your stupid ass." He said.

He turned and we walked back to the car piling in. I sat back with Christian and tyler while taco drove. Christian was knocked out. Earl was too. I looked at tyler.

"Thanks for earlier." I said.

"No problem." He said. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. And fell asleep.

Instead of staying and going out in San Fran we drove home. Earl didn't speak at all. He was mad that I was laying all over tyler. Which was none of his Bisnuess. A couple hours later we pulled into my drive way. Me and tyler walked in. And as soon as I walked into my room he pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me and looked into my eyes. Before he could say anything my mom burst in.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS KRISTY!"

Dammit.

Tyler's pov

I ran outta kristy room straight outside to my car the guys hopped in too.

Earl - damn her mom seemed mad... What she see y'all doing?

Taco - yeah dude what you do?

I smirked.

"None of your Bisnuess now drive woman." I said pointing at earl. He mumbled something under his breath and pulled off. That kiss with kris had me feeling some type of way. Maybe I don't just wanna tap and leave. Thats new. We pulled up to my house and walked inside. Taco stood up walking towards the door.

"SYD IN THE HOSPITAL FOR DOING ACID ILL BE BACK LATER!" He yelled before he walked out.

Earl was in my room on the phone with someone. I walked in and saw him looking through my window. I stood behind him only to see kristy getting undressed. Earl was smiling ear to ear. We watched as she took off her shorts and shirt. She was about to take off her bra when something in my room fell. Me and earl jumped so fucking hard we both fell. I rubbed my head stood up. Kristy was yelling at her mom.

"MOM HES JUST A FRIEND OF ME AND CHRISTIANS CALM DOWN!"

"THATS ALL HE BETTER BE KRISTINA!" She yelled and walked out of her room.

I could tell kristy was mad. She continued to tell.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO HUH? NOTHING. IM ALMOST GROWN ANYWAY ILL DATE AND SEE WHOM EVER I WANT!" Kristy yelled.

She slammed her door. I heard her mother yell.

"DONT TEST ME LITTLE GIRL. ILL BE BACK AFTER HALLOWEEN. THE MONEY IS IN THE SAFE!"

And with that I heard her mom open the garage and start up her car. In no time she pulled off.

"Ill show her." Kristy said to herself. She picked up her phone and starting typing. I heard a ring and realized it was my phone.

One new text!

Kristy 💘😍😛: come over? (;