Come in

Kristys pov

She thinks she can run me huh. Ill show her. I texted tyler and asked him to come over. I heard a thud and turned to see his window open. I shut mine and saw him run out his house making his way to mine. I changed into shorts and a tank and walked downstairs. I opened the door and he looked me up and down.

"So uh why'd you invite me over isnt ya moms home?" He said.

"Nah she left and because I wanted to see you." I said biting my lip. I had to admit tyler did look good.

He smiled and walked inside. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. We walked in and he sat on my bed. I straddled him kissing his neck and leaving hickeys here and there. He moaned and I smirked. Before I knew it he was on top of me taking off my clothes.

Ha who runs who now mom.

He stuck two fingers in and I screamed and I screamed he covered my mouth.

"Yo chill its okay you a virgin?" He asked

"Yeah" I replied. He smirked and came close to my ear.

"You sure you want me to be your first?" He whispered. I looked at him and everything around me. What the fuck am I doing? Earls next door and im using tyler to show my mom she cant order me around anymore and run my life. I shook my head and he got up throwing his trasher hoodie and pants back on. He slipped on his blue vans and exited my room.

"Wait tyler Im sorry dude." I said running after him.

He stopped and turned to me.

"I heard your argument with your mom kristy. How could you use me like this?" He said looking at the floor.

I couldn't get any words out I just looked at him. He sighed and walked out the door.

"Call me when you really wanna do something not because your disobeying your mom." He hollered and walked back to his house.

Dammit kristy.

Next morning

Tyler hasn't talked to me since yesterday's incident. God why did I try to use him like that? Im pathetic. I walked into school and saw the guys. Thebe looked my way and looked back at Travis and continued his conversation. I didn't see tyler, I kept walking I didn't want to start anything by going over there. I kept walking til I got to first period. I walked in and sat in the back. This class is the most boring one of the day. I took out my phone and went on Instagram. Alots changed since I used this shit. I looked over and saw that tyler had posted a picture this morining. "Me and bae" I looked at the girl and immediately recognized her. The were sitting down eating fat burger he was smiling showing that cute gap he has and She was on her phone looking happy as well. I cannot believe her. Id told her I liked him and trusted her. How could she? The bell rang and I left for second period. I saw Earl chatting it up with some girl and I turned the next corner I saw. I hopped the fragile fence and headed who knows where. I cant deal with school or boys today.

Tyler's pov

"Damn girl you sure love burgers." I said laughing.

"Yeah my brother used to bring me them when I was younger in the hospital." She said with a smile.

I checked my phone and saw that kristy had liked my picture of me calling her bae. Shes probably mad but who cares she used me now its time for me to use this bitch. I know shes a friend of Kristys so she probably knows K has a crush on me or whatever. I got in touch with her through instagram last week. I was initially talking to her to learn more about kristy but now I guess ill just use her for this. I looked up from my phone and looked at her. She finished the fries on her plate and looked my way smiling.